Page 420 of 515 FirstFirst ... 400410415416417418419420421422423424425430440 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

No Kingdom figures at Mr Toys Toyworld Burleigh.

Thanks Convoid, you saved me a trip!

Pacific Fair Big W still has two of each Studio Series 86 Deluxe after I grabbed a set, and plenty of Cyberverse Grimlock and Arcee restocked.

Downstairs Kmart has a full assortment of Arcee, Thunderhowl, Rodimus Megatron and Shockwave. So between the two stores you could score the full set of 6
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Pacific Fair Big W still has two of each Studio Series 86 Deluxe after I grabbed a set, and plenty of Cyberverse Grimlock and Arcee restocked.

Downstairs Kmart has a full assortment of Arcee, Thunderhowl, Rodimus Megatron and Shockwave. So between the two stores you could score the full set of 6
    Um... 8 in the set, with Optimus and Bumblebee. They were re-released in the later waves, but might be the first to be bought by regular shoppers.

Picked up Kingdom Optimus Primal at mr toys Rothwell today! Absolutely FANTASTIC addition. They also had Rattrap and skele-boi (I didn?t care to remember his name sorry) along with Optimus Prime. No Megatron or deluxes sorry. Although if he were there I would?ve definitely picked Barney up. He looks great from what I?ve seen. Probs gonna go back for Rattrap, he?s ADORABLE!

(Hahaha, what is up with all the ?s I?ve edited this post and they are all still there. Am I doing something wrong or do we not like contractions around here?)

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzkriegPrime View Post
    (Hahaha, what is up with all the ?s I?ve edited this post and they are all still there. Am I doing something wrong or do we not like contractions around here?)
    It's to do with with how the board reads certain characters (or can't read them)... even though it is set to be able to read all english keyboard characters, so it seems to be a glitch that I can't fix.

If anyone is looking for G1 reissue Soundwave and Buzzsaw, there were two at Kmart Redbank yesterday afternoon. Unfortunately the top flap has been folded down for the security wire to go around them.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzkriegPrime View Post
    Picked up Kingdom Optimus Primal at mr toys Rothwell today! Absolutely FANTASTIC addition. They also had Rattrap and skele-boi (I didn?t care to remember his name sorry) along with Optimus Prime. No Megatron or deluxes sorry. Although if he were there I would?ve definitely picked Barney up. He looks great from what I?ve seen. Probs gonna go back for Rattrap, he?s ADORABLE!
    Yeah... sorry about that. I might have gotten the only Megatron and Cyclonus they had in. They did say they don't think they got the Deluxes in. Of note there is 2x Primals and 1x Cyclonus to a box.

Hadn't had time to post yet, busy weekend..

Just stopped in at Mr Toys Jindalee on the way to work. They have all the kingdom instock in boxes on the floor but they said they believe they are all taken up by customer orders. They said the core/deluxe may have some left over but have to confirm tomorrow. Call before heading in.

Robina Toymate didn?t have any Kingdom on shelf, and the staff couldn?t be bothered to look up the sku and check whether it had yet to be put out. Given I appeared to be the only customer in the store seemed pretty lazy. Your mileage may vary though.

The sku from Toymates website for Kingdom is 21000644 for the big monkey and purple dinosaur
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!