Page 395 of 515 FirstFirst ... 375385390391392393394395396397398399400405415 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Spotted at BigW in Toowoomba - series 5 Botbots 8-packs for $24 each. Photo sent to my by Joel Ridley.
    (looks like we might have missed wave 4 5-packs and 8-packs)

109967669_316774516375391_8842680942285547198_n.jpg

So yea, the attachment thing works but has to be fairly small data-wise. If your photo's too big, you can compress it easily on your phone by posting it on Twitter and saving it again. I'm sure there's an app that'll do it for you but can't be bothered atm

Kmart Southport has new Cyberverse 1-steps Blurr and Bludgeon, along with repacks of Wheeljack and Bumbles
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I forgot to mention that last Tuesday I stopped in at Garden City to check Kmart and Target. Target has so little, it isn't even worth checking out much lately.

This was Kmart, with no Netflix toys left...

And today at Logan Hyperdome - Kmart had the Cyberverse Deluxe 2nd wave, three different Netflix Deluxe toys left (Hound, Sideswipe and Chromia), and three of the Minibots left (1 Tailgate and 2 Swerves).

BigW at Logan Hyperdome had the latest wave of Studio Series Deluxe and Voyagers (the first time I've seen Sentinel and Scrapper in stores). They also had the new series 5 Botbots 8-packs.

Toymate still didn't have anything new since about April... they over-bought a number of Siege assortments back at the start of the year, and they are still clogging the shelves.

And it looks like we lost another Toyworld store, as the one in the Hyperdome is completely gone, and doesn't appear on the Hyperdome's website. After Toymate moved in last year, it was probably expected that one wouldn't last... as the shopping centre was not big enough to support two dedicated toy stores.

Looks like I visited the Kmart at Sunnybank on the same day as those Hyperdome sightings, which had two Netfix Deluxe toys left - Chromia & Sideswipe (nothing else worth noting - and no reissue minibots left).

Yesterday...

Springwood Target - Had the single pack Botbots (Target haven't stocked the single packs before), and "new" Jada licensed vehicles - large size Gen1 Optimus (2-3 times bigger than the one seen at BigW last year) and 1970s Camaro from the 2007 Movie (with collector coin). Both were listed at $49, and are about Voyager sized.
    They also had a shelf tag for the Jada Nano packs, which I'm hoping includes the Transformers Gen1 3-pack I've seen online, as I'd be willing to get those (not a fan of the larger ones though).

Woolworths at Springwood had both sizes of the regular Authentics. If Woolies are restocking the larger ones, hopefully it means Soundwave shows up here, as Authentics aren't easy to track down from overseas.

And back at Sunnybank, the Reject Shop had the Siege Micromasters that are showing up at other Reject Shop stores, with the third wave pack and two first wave packs that were re-released with them. They also had the small sized Authentics which were a restock as they had the new Ratchet figure.

Reject Shop* Garden City has the 3 Micromaster packs now. Weren't there last week.

*Mistakenly put Big W. My bad.
    Last edited by nalops; 4th August 2020 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Big W Garden City has the 3 Micromaster packs now. Weren't there last week.
    Which Micromaster packs? The Siege packs at Reject Shop?

Over at Carindale today...

Toyworld (it was a ghost town, and it is a big store) - had the hard-to-find Cyberverse Warrior wave of Cybertronian mode Megatron and Bumblebee, also the second wave of Cyberverse Deluxe (Grimlock, Hotrod), and these Jada licensed vehicles, at two different prices....

Myer - nothing new, but a butt-load of first wave boxed Earthrise wave 1.

Target - a number of newish Cyberverse toys, plus three different sizes of Jada licensed vehicles.
    Large sized Gen1 Optimus & 70s Camaro Bumblebee - $49
    Mid sized Gen1 Optimus, 2007 Movie Optimus, 2016 Camaro Bumblebee - $15
    "Nano" sized 3-pack of 2007 Movie Optimus & Bumblebee - $15
    (one photo is there with a Micrmaster 2-pack to show their size compared to something current)

BigW - nothing really notable.

Sorry, I was apparently still asleep. I meant Reject Shop. The 3 packs that everyone else has been finding.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

TK Maxx Helensvale
    Transformers Ooshies 7-packs $6.99 each
    Siege Micromasters Red Heat & Stakeout, Laserbeak & Ravage $9.99 each