Page 304 of 515 FirstFirst ... 284294299300301302303304305306307308309314324 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Ravagecat saw the TR Blitzwing and Octone at ToysRUs Garden City yesterday... just in time for the 20% off coupon, for those still searching for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonalyth View Post
    Well if they were, they're gone now. All I can find are about a million Broadsides.

Makes you wonder who buys the stock and how many brain cells they've lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    Yea, blow it, just going to do a bbts order.
    Sorry to hear you missed out...Hopefully they went to a collector and not a scalper!

There was one of each down with the Sea of Broadsides and at least two of each up on the very top shelf stacked

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    Sorry to hear you missed out...Hopefully they went to a collector and not a scalper!
    Yea, never saw it at all. I had high hopes for the new tru store at north lakes, but ah well. Got blitzwing and the wave of titan masters with ram horn in it on its way from bbts. I'll have three spare toys in the end. Bright side is I don't have to bother going to check stores anymore.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

I was at TRU just after they opened on Saturday, and they weren't there... so they must have been snapped up on the Friday.

Kmart Helensvale has 2 each of TR Blitzwing and Octone voyagers on the bottom shelf.

Any sightings of TR Twin Twist for $25 or less?

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Default Clearance price Tryticon

I was at Tweed city, Tweed Heads, Gold Coast this afternoon. I know that Tweed Heads is in NSW but since 95% of the Gold Coast is in QLD, Queenslanders would find this information useful).

Kmart: 1 Blitzwing, 1 Broadside $39 each.

Big W: 2 Trypticons at clearance price of $208 each (boxes are damaged though). Box 1: the top front right corner has been crushed. Boxed 2: The back of top has been crushed, resulting in a vertical crease that runs down the back. There's also a rip in the front where the image of the 3 modes are displayed.

There's also a guy near the food court that is selling remote controlled cars that resemble the movie transformers. They are obviously not official toys but here's a video on youtube of them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn-cu0ePukg

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Since Kmart has Titans Returns Voyagers at the clearance price this week of $39 each (normally $49), I been travelling around to all the kmart store on the Gold Coast buying any I didn't have in my collection. This is what I spotted at each store:

Pines, Elanora: Megatron, Broadside.

Robina Town Centre: Alpha Trion, Astrotrain.

Australia Fair: Blitzwing, Broadside.

Pacific fair: Broadside.

Tweed City: Blitzwing, Broadside.

Westfield Helensvale: Octone, Blitzwing, Astrotrain.

Other stores I visited:

Toys r us, Robina: Trypticon ($300), Sky Shadow, Broadside.

Toyworld, Australia Fair: Broadside, Astrotrain, Combiner Wars Onslaught.

A week late with the first few photos.

Last Saturday...

- Kmart Sunnybank - the latest Rescue Bots "rescan" bots, and Mega 1-step Dragonstorm.

- Garden City ToysRUs - HEEEEEAPS of the first wave Movie Deluxes and GEN Broadsides. They did have the third wave of Movie Legions which was new for them... missing wave 2 (which appears to have only been at Woolies so far). Plus one remaining toy from the latest wave of Rescue Bots Rescan bots.

- BigW Garden City - a MOUNTAIN of Rescue Bots mini playsets from last year, for a tiny $10 each ($8 during the sale last weekend, and this weekend). Considering the robot animal toy is sold on its own for $9, you get a human figurine AND a whole playset for free.
    Also new is the Mega 1-step Dragonstorm and licensed remote control Bumblebee.

- Target Garden City - also had the licensed remote control Bumblebee, plus Mega 1-step Dragonstorm. Plus, some wooden transforming toys (a police car and a firetruck), that aren't Transformers, but I thought they looked interesting.

- Kmart Garden City - quite a few new licensed diecast vehicles and bots for RID and TF5 movie, as well as the newest wave of Rescue Bots Rescan bots and Rescue Bots Megabot Blades.

And from today.
    BigW Garden City didn't have anything new, but still had all those Rescue Bots mini-playsets from last week.
    ToysRUs was pretty much the same as well, but I did find the Fidgit Cube Optimus Head (produced by Hasbro)... and they still have the Cardboard Optimus at the customer service desk from the July sales.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Looks like Myer Garden City has searched its back cupboard for stock. The Little display now goes around the corner. Bunch of extra Rid stuff and they found a couple of TR Soundwaves somewhere.

Kmart Caboolture has one each of Blitzwing and Octone if anyone is after one still.