Page 384 of 515 FirstFirst ... 364374379380381382383384385386387388389394404 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Soundwave is an Alpha (large size) Authentics... and I don't think we have a regular source for them anymore in Australia.
    Reject Shop had the large size in last year, which had the 2nd wave Megatron, but if they were being sold off to Reject Shop I'd be surprised if Hasbro were going to bring in more for us to see Soundwave in wave 3.

At Coles Sunnybank on Wednesday, a new issue of the Rescue Bots kids magazine from the UK, but not with free Boulder toy that was supposed to come out this month.
    This issue had two random freebie items on the front, which would make it annoying for collectors who are wanting to collect everything.
    One was a sticker book in the shape of Heatwave, which I had seen before, so some of these might be random items that get packed in several times over the years.
    One free freebie looked nice though, being a nice mini-vehicle 2-pack of Heatwave and Chase. If they were going to have a full set of characters done this way, it would be a nice collection, but would be expensive to have to buy the magazines for them.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Garden City Myer has an Earthrise Prime. The race is on...

Carindale has 7.
    Last edited by Jellico; 29th May 2020 at 11:50 AM.

Big W MacArthur has a SS Soundwave and 2 SS Long Haul if anyone's looking. Oh and ER Grapple X 4.

I found 3 golden lagoon sets $129 and 2 golden lagoon starscream $79.99 in Ipswich toy world in the model section if anyone is still chasing those.

Studio Series Deluxe Roadbuster, Jeep Bumblebee and Jet Shatter at Big W Garden City - $29

They started putting out all the toy sale items (but no Sky Lynx, Voyagers and Leaders yet)
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Skylynx now at Garden City BigW. Look for them as they have only just unboxed 10 of them (9 now), and haven't put them in a spot yet.
    Photo when I get home.

Of all the people to get one early... congrats! (Nothing at the local in VIC)

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Of all the people to get one early... congrats! (Nothing at the local in VIC)
    Hehehe, I know right. It's ironic, I'm probably one of the first fans in the world to own it, but it isn't a toy that I'm really really really excited about because I played with it a fair bit at Toyfair in March. I still wanted it, and didn't want to risk missing out on this first release, as I'd then have to wait until September for the regular release if BigW's stock sells out before the sale starts in 2 weeks time.

The photos from BigW...

I'll be there Tuesday and if they have, I'll put one on layby. That way, if they do have stock for the sale, I can buy one to pick up and just cancel my layby.