Page 381 of 515 FirstFirst ... 361371376377378379380381382383384385386391401 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Sunshine Plaza (Earthrise - sorry I’m blind to the rest)
    Myer: Nothing
    Target: 2 x Grapple, 1 Starscream
    Big W: At least 2 of every deluxe/voyager
    Kmart: same as Target (plus Siege Crosshairs/Spinister)

Today at Garden City....
    (I noticed today that every retailer has picked up the Cyberverse Deluxe toys, with Kmart being the best at $29, and all of the others being $39-40.)

BigW - Some Earthrise Deluxe & Voyager (both Starscream and Grapple), plus all four of the latest Studio Series Deluxe. Also, they had 3 cases of the Series 3 Botbots 8-packs, which were only just found in this country a few days ago. Plus the new Cyberverse Deluxe and Ultimates. Plus, a big range of recent DVDs back in stock.

Target - Three size classes of Earthrise - Battlemaster, Deluxe, Voyager.

Myer - Earthrise Micromasters and a single Leader Astrotrain. Knowing Myer, this will probably be the last restock until the mid-year sales.

Kmart - Still no Earthrise toys, or anything new, other than the Rescue Bots 4-pack and a restocking of the regular Rescue Bots figures (which unfortunately, is just a wave of all re-releases). Also unfortunate, is seeing all 9 packs of Botbots 8-packs, having their mystery figure stolen. I'm glad that the second year of multi-packs don't have this same easy-open gimmick, but it still might be a while until we see any of them here.

Kmart Toowong had:
    x2 earthrise cliffjumpers
    x1 earthrise grapple
    at least one of each new studio series deluxe from the 07 camaro bumblebee wave

Big W Runaway Bay has Earthrise 2x Grappel, 1x Starscream
    Also full set of Cyberverse Deluxe Wave 1.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Target Runaway Bay has 2x Starscream 3x Grappel. Seems strange to have 2 unless case ratio differed.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Target Runaway Bay has 2x Starscream 3x Grappel. Seems strange to have 2 unless case ratio differed.
    Case assortment is 1 Starscream, 2 Grapples.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Not a toy sighting as such.

There is a brand new MrToys at Springfield Orion.On the main street at the Target end. I haven't been in yet (I managed to get all my early year purchases before the lock downs) so I can't say what is there. But if it is as new as it looks there might be a chance to get all the popular items from February.

Big W Robina has Cyberverse deluxe on CLEARANCE at $12 dollars each (I paid $40 at Toyworld). I thought this must be a pricing error, but it had a real strange tag "Better than half price" which I've never seen before at Big W. this leads me to believe it's intentional....

I took a photo as it seemed too unbelievable, but don't know how to share it.

I'm hoping that will clear Wave 1 leading to Waves 2 and 3 being put out on shelves. At $12 it might be worth getting just for the blast accessories to use on Siege toys

If it is anything like Kmart "clearance" tags, it would mean that they aren't getting anymore stock in, and will delete the line once the current stock sells out.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Big W Robina has Cyberverse deluxe on CLEARANCE at $12 dollars each (I paid $40 at Toyworld). I thought this must be a pricing error, but it had a real strange tag "Better than half price" which I've never seen before at Big W. this leads me to believe it's intentional....

I took a photo as it seemed too unbelievable, but don't know how to share it.

I'm hoping that will clear Wave 1 leading to Waves 2 and 3 being put out on shelves. At $12 it might be worth getting just for the blast accessories to use on Siege toys
    Post it on the Ozformers Facebook page and Griffin can post it here, it's how I've done it before.