Page 495 of 515 FirstFirst ... 475485490491492493494495496497498499500505 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by popculturepooka View Post
    Sunnybank and Woodridge also have all size classes of Velocitron.
    No Cosmos at either. I got the last at Woodridge.
    Yeah, I was at sunnybank at 2.30pm and they had all but cosmos... and then calling up woodridge they had all but cosmos too.

Pacific Fair Kmart Velocitron series located 180 degrees behind where the Transformers Legacy toys are, on their own shelf. I picked up Cosmos, Override, and Scourge.
    The remaining assortment was untouched.

Pacific Fair Zing Shattered Glass Blaster is in the glass case. Only one, top right shelf.

Enjoy
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Today at Sunnybank Kmart - didn't even need to go to the Transformers toy section...
    I picked out some, and they still appeared to have several Scourges, and maybe just one of each of the two Voyagers and the 3 (unwanted) Deluxes - the bike, the black van, and the whatever-it-is (Blurr). I didn't buy Scourge because I am hoping that EB honours their $60 price in about 2 weeks time when they release theirs.

And from last week, in the toddler clothing section near the front door...

Quote Originally Posted by BrickFormers View Post
    I’m about 95% sure that Zing at Carindale has 2 or 3 Junkheap’s when I saw SG Blaster there the other day. They might still have a few in stock. From memory they were $58 so not too different to the JB price.
    Thanks... but I got JBHifi to price-match another retailer ($49) when I made the order 3 weeks ago, so I kinda want to get it at that price if I can, and EB/Zing don't appear to have a price-matching policy.
    (the Amazon price was $53... so if the $49 one never shows up, I'll just wait out the Amazon one, as it is still cheaper than JB & EB)

Loganholme Kmart has their Velocitron stock, still in cages though... and it looks like their Cosmos is already gone.

Caloundra Kmart had stock when I called this morning, but they were down to 7 out of 8, and Cosmos was indeed confirmed missing. I didn't ask about voyagers/leaders.

Noosa K Hub amazingly got stock next. I called and they still had 8. I reserved Cosmos and just picked him up and a Road Hauler. All the rest of the Deluxes/Voyagers are there (just no more of those two)

Sunshine Plaza is still expecting.

I felt like a toy scalper calling up different Kmart stores asking for just Cosmos, as I'm sure that's what they will be doing. I hope fans get to them first.

It's just really stupid for Hasbro to be short-packing the two figures that would be the most sought after in the Deluxe class, and it doesn't take a genius to know it - for the hardcore fans Cosmos was the only Gen1 homage toy in the Deluxe class case (and of the entire set of 8 toys), with the other four toys being from niche collector eras (Diaclone, Gen2, IDW). Meanwhile for those who aren't hardcore fans, Clampdown would have been the first choice of parents and kids in the store, because it is a sports car, as opposed to two toys that have odd looking vehicle modes (Cosmos and Blurr) and two toys that are still available in a different colour in Legacy packaging (the bike and the van).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Loganholme Kmart has their Velocitron stock, still in cages though... and it looks like their Cosmos is already gone.
    All but Cosmos still there...

The regular toy section.

And an adult's t-shirt (size M to XXL) that I came across while walking through the store...

A message from someone else - all but Cosmos are out at Indooroopilly Kmart. (maybe Clampdown is gone too, as he said that he got all but Cosmos)

Garden City has the Velocitron Scourge and one Road Hauler (I took Override as I was only wanting her and Scourge from this assortment). There were no Deluxes, and since the online stock checker still says it is In Stock (green circle too), I'm guessing they aren't out yet, and there is hope for ONE person to get it (Hasbro is so stupid putting Cosmos one per case...).
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    A message from someone else - all but Cosmos are out at Indooroopilly Kmart. (maybe Clampdown is gone too, as he said that he got all but Cosmos)
    My girlfriend grabbed that Cosmos off a stock cage around midday yesterday. I should’ve mentioned it so people could discount it from their search.

Carindale Kmart Velocitron is on the shelves but their Cosmos is also gone.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Dropped in at Orion yesterday. Looks like Mr Toys is getting Roadmaster now. $180, but it means the other stores can't be far behind.