Page 403 of 515 FirstFirst ... 383393398399400401402403404405406407408413423 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Airwave and Allicon available at Myer Garden City if anyone's still looking for them.

Someone in NSW found the wave 2 Gears & Warpath, but it looks like there must be a mix of both wave cases being sent out, as I had the same as Convoid (below) at Kmart Sunnybank on Friday, with the same 8 Minibots (3 Bumblebee, 2 Swerve, 2 Tailgate, 1 Outback).

Quote Originally Posted by Convoid View Post
    I went to 2 Kmarts that had the vintage g1 legion bots restocked. They both only had the original 4 that were released months ago.

Kmart The Pines
    Swerve, Bumblebee, Tailgate, Outback. 8 total.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Someone in NSW found the wave 2 Gears & Warpath, but it looks like there must be a mix of both wave cases being sent out, as I had the same as Convoid (below) at Kmart Sunnybank on Friday, with the same 8 Minibots (3 Bumblebee, 2 Swerve, 2 Tailgate, 1 Outback).
    Same thing today at Kmart Rockingham WA, only the original four and no Gears\Warpath out of the eight hanging there.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Carindale
    KMart. Restock of the 4 Minibots. No Warpath and Gears.

EB Games. Rotorstorm. Snapdragon

Rockaway Records. Though it pains my heart to give up the chance, at $350 MP Rodimus Prime is too rich for my blood. The legs look intact.
    https://rockaway.com.au/transformers...ice&order=DESC

Myer. Skylynx. $150. 2 x Boxes. No Earthrise wave 2 yet.

Myer Garden City has 1x ER Airwave and 1x ER Allicon left.

Zing Garden City had one Gen Selects Exhaust on the shelf but is gone now. They had one ER Snapdragon as well - $50.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Was in Kmart Caloundra the other day to see if there were any of the G1 minibots reissues and lucky enough there was a couple of them. I got one of each, so there's still one Bumblebee and one Swerve unless they have more out the back. Strangely enough when I checked the Kmart website a week ago it said Caloundra was out of stock. So maybe they've ordered some more stock.

Aspley KMart has Wave 2 Netflix Deluxes, Wave 1 Voyagers, and the Wave 1 "Spoiler"

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Letter M View Post
    Aspley KMart has Wave 2 Netflix Deluxes, Wave 1 Voyagers, and the Wave 1 "Spoiler"
    Didn't see the spoiler? But just grabbed bumblebee and elita 1, holding a megs and thinking about it. Outbacj, 2 swerve, 2 tailgate and 2 bumblebee left of the g1 minibots too

Quote Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post
    Didn't see the spoiler? But just grabbed bumblebee and elita 1, holding a megs and thinking about it. Outbacj, 2 swerve, 2 tailgate and 2 bumblebee left of the g1 minibots too
    It was still in the cages when I was there. The Deluxes look like they had been picked at a bit (but there were still plenty).

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Letter M View Post
    It was still in the cages when I was there. The Deluxes look like they had been picked at a bit (but there were still plenty).
    3 Megs, 2 Hotlink, 1 Bumblebee, 1 Elita and 3 each of the others left now.