Page 424 of 515 FirstFirst ... 404414419420421422423424425426427428429434444 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Got to Kmart at 11. Watched the last Primal go. Just Cores left.

I would express my disgust at those rapacious collectors but... you know... hypocrisy.
    I was the one that grabbed the last Primal... good to see another fellow board member! I didn't ask if you had wanted the Primal as I had picked it up from the shelf (since you were there first and was asking the team member), apologies if you did.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Sunnybank Kmart today... no Kingdom or SS86 yet, but they had the re-stocking of Rescue Bots toys that other Kmarts were getting in the last couple of weeks (and the second wave of Cyberverse Battle Call Trooper).

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    I was the one that grabbed the last Primal... good to see another fellow board member! I didn't ask if you had wanted the Primal as I had picked it up from the shelf (since you were there first and was asking the team member), apologies if you did.
    No worries. I had my chance. Ol Primal never did anything for me anyway. Mostly hunting Deluxes now and they should be everywhere.

I was mostly glad to see Target getting new stuff.

Only visited two stores today for a quick look

Toyworld Rothwell - only 2x Kingdom Core Optimus Prime left.

Kmart Kipparing - 1x Netflix Wheeljack, 1x Netflix Ultra Magnus.

Nothing else noteworthy..

Kmart Kipparing was showing that they had stock of Kingdom so I went back and had another look earlier today.. They stocked the shelves sometime between my visit yesterday and today and someone had already nabbed a few of them. After grabbing a couple for myself this is all that remains (still no sighting of Kingdom Warpath, seems to be the hard to find).

1x SS86 Voyager Hot Rod

2x Kingdom Voyager Optimus Primal

1x Kingdom Deluxe Paleotrex
    1x Kingdom Deluxe Blackarachnia
    1x Kingdom Deluxe Cheetor

3x Kingdom Core Optimus Prime
    3x Kingdom Core Rattrap
    2x Kingdom Core Vertebreak

3x Netflix Leader Spoiler Pack 1 - Ultra Magnus
    1x Netflix Deluxe Wheeljack

Also visited Target North Lakes - Only 1x Earthrise Arcee on the shelf. No SS86 or Kingdom.

Sorry about the late sightings post.. Been a busy day.

20210128_063742.jpg20210128_063812.jpg20210128_063826.jpg
    Last edited by Dogboy; 28th January 2021 at 08:08 AM.

Nothing new at Garden City since Tuesday.

Kmart Gladstone has the first wave of Kingdom Deluxe, Voyagers and Cores. Only one Warpath left, no Cyclonus left.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Kmart Helensvale : 3x Voyager Optimus Primal, 1x Cheeto?s, and oodles of core class. Looks like kingdom been and gone already
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

According to Ravagecat, the Kmart at Sunnybank yesterday had Kingdom - Core, Deluxe & Voyager, but most already gone.

Mr Toys now has the Kingdom Leader, Voyager and Core figures listed individually online. This should help those looking to track down their missing figures a bit easier.

But this kinda confirms what my local store said, there is no Deluxes listed. They may not have received stock yet.