Page 222 of 870 FirstFirst ... 202212217218219220221222223224225226227232242 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Same in Shellharbour. Only place I don't know about is Wollongong but I don't think it's any better.
    Warrawong had one Ratchet Cyberverse playset a few weeks ago. They had to call down management because it wasn't in the system and wouldn't scan and noone knew where it came from. Been out a couple of times since then and they've had nothing.

was at K-mart tonight and found a voyager sentinel prime, only one there. not to sure if it is a shelf warmer on not. didn't have time to pic or price as missus was looking for clothes for kids. but still not a lot there.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Target Mt Druitt had two ultimate Primes and a bumblespud.

And a whole lot of empty space. Seems tf are on the slide.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

restock of Starscream/Shockwave/Ratchet/BBee cyber sets in Kmart Stanhope.

Warrawong and Shellharbour both have Ratchet and Shockwave cyberverse playsets. There is more at shellharbour then warrawong.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    restock of Starscream/Shockwave/Ratchet/BBee cyber sets in Kmart Stanhope.
    I didn't see any Shockwave's or Ratchet's there tonight, just a crap load of Bumblebee's and Starscreams. They also have 4 pegs full of the last wave of Generations (Scourge, Wheejack etc.).
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Has anyone seen the red redeco of deluxe ratchet and the bumblebee repaint from the same wave around sydney? I saw them at a store once, (possibly Kmart) and now can't find them anywhere...

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I didn't see any Shockwave's or Ratchet's there tonight, just a crap load of Bumblebee's and Starscreams. They also have 4 pegs full of the last wave of Generations (Scourge, Wheejack etc.).
    if the pegs are full, there used to be some behind the front stacks. Otherwise, someone went thru them.

Quote Originally Posted by colin78 View Post
    Has anyone seen the red redeco of deluxe ratchet and the bumblebee repaint from the same wave around sydney? I saw them at a store once, (possibly Kmart) and now can't find them anywhere...
    DOTM? - there's a few of ratchet and bee has so many repaints. You have to be specific

Specalist Ratchet and Cyberfire Bumblebee came in the same wave (Wave 4) and also still ship in Wave 5 (along with Dark Steel, Top Spin and Air Raid)

Smile

He, has anyone seen the dotm speed stars cars? I'm looking around for my god son, but so far the stores I've been to, (couple of kmarts and big w macarthur) have had them on clearance and sold out and apparently they won't get more in...

Any help would be great