Page 279 of 870 FirstFirst ... 259269274275276277278279280281282283284289299 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

PM sent, hursti.
    LCO, let me know if u cant find any. I'll try to grab some.

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    Will do. This is open to other members as well. If I can help anyone out I will.

Toyworld (unsurprisingly) has nothing new. Thought I was being overly optimistic when I ran down to Toyworld to see if they had FoC Soundwave, Soundblaster. I'll keep checking though and when it's quiet in there I'll ask
    Damn. I was going to ring them tomorrow and see if they had any. Oh well you saved me the effort.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Trent: doesn't hurt to ring again. I called TRU Caso on a Wed arvo and they told me that they didn't have MP10 -- then Seraphim Prime posts at 18:30 saying that he spotted some there (but I didn't read this post until 22:00). At 09:05 on Thu morning I called them and they told me that they didn't have any, so I insisted on a physical check and they told me they had 2!

TRU info is so haphazard... really makes me miss the old days when they'd let customers go into the back rooms yourself to check palates. Yes... a friend and I used to do this -- they'd let us in there and crack cases open while still on palates and we'd pick toys straight out of them! I got one of my Transmetals that way, might've been Depth Charge. But that was in the 90s... they sure don't do that anymore.

2 MP Thundercracker available yesterday at ???, PM me if you want to know the location.

Not a sighting but I spoke to the manager at Kiama Toyworld about FoC Soundwave and Soundblaster. She had no idea but wrote down the details and is now emailing the Hasbro Rep so heres hoping. She asked me how many to put aside. I said the entire case as Illawarra people are chomping at the bit.
    I'll let you know when I find out more

@Gok: Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

@LCO: I'll take one if that case comes through.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    2 MP Thundercracker available yesterday at ???, PM me if you want to know the location.
    You know, I've been wondering about this. Are we doing a scalpers leg work for them with these threads? I don't want to get off topic but surely there are people that only join the forum to watch the sightings thread so as to assist them in their scalping. I know I would if I was a complete toss.
    Last edited by Trent; 29th October 2012 at 03:45 PM.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    You know, I've been wondering about this. Are we doing a scalpers leg work for them with these threads? I don't want to get off topic but surely there are people that only join the forum to watch the sightings thread so as to assist them in their scalping. I know I would if I was a complete toss.
    That's why I decided to post that to share the info with those we know to try to avoid helping scalpers.

Maybe the sightings thread should even be in reserve section?
    And We can share with the public after a couple of weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    That's why I decided to post that to share the info with those we know to try to avoid helping scalpers.

Maybe the sightings thread should even be in reserve section?
    And We can share with the public after a couple of weeks?
    Agree in principle but dependent on who you restrict views to, I am only a basic member on here but would be at a loss if I didn't have the network of sightings you guys provide

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    Agree in principle but dependent on who you restrict views to, I am only a basic member on here but would be at a loss if I didn't have the network of sightings you guys provide
    If you have PM capability, it should be ok.
    Membership ranking goes up pretty quick.

I guess the ranking can start up from 3, if stuff is getting sold out ... the ranking restriction may have to go up.

Anyway, it's just a suggestion for now.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    You can't really blame me for being hell-bent on new plastic crack after road-tripping to 1986 Transformer's Movie soundtrack!
    (also a lot of The Killers, Muse, Coldplay, Red Hot Chili Peppers)

We stopped off at a lot of Targets but left Wollongong alone as we ran out of time. I'm not 100% about the HftD Hubcap I bought in Toyworld Batemans Bay, but I'll warm up when those Reprolabels come in
    should have dropped in on the way past batemans bay :P