Page 304 of 870 FirstFirst ... 284294299300301302303304305306307308309314324 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 8693

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Polursine View Post
    Kmart Glendale in Newcastle finally have something new, FOC Combaticons. No prime stuff but the shelves are emptier than usual so heres hoping
    Target Glendale alsk has FOC Combaticons. Even Soundwave/blasters. No Prime stuff it seems

4 mp primes, 5 bruticus, n a few discs at toys r us chatswood.

Note: for 25% coupon, scan at the end of the transaction!

Quote Originally Posted by Spitcurlboy View Post
    for those still looking tru parra re-stock with MP Primes...6 of them as of 450pm today, plus several minion packs too, if there still around tomorrow you can use the 25% coupon
    oh thanks, I hope there's still some more there by tomorrow. gotta print that coupon....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Blacktown: Saw a TFPRiD Ratchet at Big W and saw a TFPRiD Arcee at Kmart. Kmart also had that new BotShots 3 pack w/ Shockwave.

Anyone knows anything about cyclonus ???? Is it out there

Nothing of note at TRU Wollongong today. Save yourself the trip.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by aaron2 View Post
    Anyone knows anything about cyclonus ???? Is it out there
    Which Cyclonus are you talking about? The last one I recall seeing was RtS Cyclonus (came in a versus set w/ Rodimus)... but that was last year!

TRU parra still has about 6 sets of the FOC minions packs and 5 MP Optimus - get them while there's that 25% discount coupon!!!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Blacktown: Saw a TFPRiD Ratchet at Big W and saw a TFPRiD Arcee at Kmart. Kmart also had that new BotShots 3 pack w/ Shockwave.
    Is TRPRiD Ratchet difficult to come by?
    I'm keen on picking one up in preparation for the upcoming third party upgrade set that will turn him into IDW First Aid.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Is TRPRiD Ratchet difficult to come by?
    I'm keen on picking one up in preparation for the upcoming third party upgrade set that will turn him into IDW First Aid.
    For a while him and arcee seem to be shortpacked, it's usually waves of bumblebees and cliffjumpers in most racks so if you spot one and you've got that plan, best to grab him.