Page 324 of 870 FirstFirst ... 304314319320321322323324325326327328329334344 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 8697

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    And they were all there at 5 PM as well Was very tempted to pick up Starscream but I passed.
    was there after you same sentiments with starscream.

Broadway Kmart has 2x magnus, 2x sideswipe and 2x starscream left after I took home kickback and airraid. Saw voyager TFP starscream and bulkhead there as well. Time: 5pm

Kmart chatswood had some of the new wave of FOC deluxes, and the huge cyberverse prime battlesuit is on sale at $25, still a bit much for me...

for those into Turtles, they had a massive range of the TMNT nickelodian figures.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

After hearing the buzz with the new FOC wave, I went to Kmart Waratah.

It looked like they didn't have the new wave yet, but after looking in the racks I saw 1 Magnus, which I took, so it looks like they sold really quick.

They also don't scan yet as other members noted, so take it to a normal register and they will sort you out, but I had to wait while they checked.

New FoC line at kmart glendale. Even a bloody Vehicon...

I can confirm that the latest FoC figures are now scanning at the checkouts and price check points at Kmart Blacktown and Stanhope as of this evening.

I grabbed one of the two Sideswipes left at Blacktown and discovered a lone Magnus at Stanhope, so judging by the empty pegs these guys have been grabbed rather quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeratron View Post
    I grabbed one of the two Sideswipes left at Blacktown and discovered a lone Magnus at Stanhope, so judging by the empty pegs these guys have been grabbed rather quickly.
    It's like the data disks all over again! By March/April we'll be wondering why there are still so many wave 2 FoC figures on shelves!

I'll wait till target or Big W get them to nab an AirRaid, not giving Kmart money now unless I have to.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Kmart Parramatta this after noon has 2 FOC Magnus, 2 FOC Sideswipe and 1 FOC Air Raid, 1 FOC Starscream left, plenty of data disks and cyberverse TF Prime toys.

At first the shelves were devoid of the new release (wave 3) but I spotted them "hidden" high above the topmost shelf above the Monsuno display. Someone.... mustve been trying to hide them and get back to them later... good thing I spotted it, as there was only 1 Kickback in the lot I got it and 1 Starscream and left all of the figures back on the proper peg slotted for em. It was quite irritating knowing that someone tried to "reserve" them that way especially since Im a short guy and had to resort to getting something long to get the items down from where they were thrown at.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Ducked into Casula on the way home

1 x FOC Starscream
    2 x FOC Sideswipe
    1 x FOC Swindle
    2 x FOC Vortex
    2 x FOC Optimus Prime
    3 x FOC Onslaught

2 x Voyager TF: Prime Bulkhead
    2 x Voyager TF: Prime Starscream
    2 x Voyager TF: Prime Optimus Prime
    1 x Voyager TF: Prime Megatron
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Ma5imu5 View Post
    Today early hours at Hornsby Kmart, saw one voyager bulkhead and a few primes. For deluxe class just the two foc optimus primes there. Didn't see the new wave of foc there
    As of 9am today at Hornsby Kmart, everything is the same except that one voyager bulkhead is not there any more.

I also noticed, botshot battle of the matrix is on clearance for $24. Don't know if thats a big dropped in price because I don't buy them. The only one I own is the clear optimus prime which was a gift.