Page 36 of 870 FirstFirst ... 162631323334353637383940414656 ... LastLast

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Mudflap, Ravage, Smokescreen, Mixmaster and Crabitron seen at K-mart, Merrylands. No Ravages or Mudflaps left though.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    Mudflap, Ravage, Smokescreen, Mixmaster and Crabitron seen at K-mart, Merrylands. No Ravages or Mudflaps left though.
    Damm sounds like they went fast

Quote Originally Posted by mknell View Post
    Damm sounds like they went fast
    mknell found anything new, did you go to kmart today, i was going to check out if they have it but i dont have a car.

Forgot that K-mart Merrylands also had Deep Desert Brawl as well.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!! I went to Big W today and there were no Fallens left!

If this is BKTN....

When you are able to

I dont think you will be able to miss the small stack of L.class Prime's and Megatron's.

And i think i saw at least 2 The Fallens there..(crossing my fingers for ya)

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optics View Post
    i was going there to have a look and would have bought it for you, but i remember i need to get my car fixed today so there is no way of transportation for me unless i took the bus but its cold and im feeling lazy, cant you get anyone to go there? dont wworry gok i think there will be more of him around, cant wait for barricade cos i didnt have him on the last movie, the twins.
    I was wondering if i should get one for GoktimusPrime to...
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 22nd June 2009 at 05:18 PM.

mknell found anything new, did you go to kmart today, i was going to check out if they have it but i dont have a car.
    Nah been flat out at work, though might stop by kmart on the way home

Quote Originally Posted by mknell View Post
    Nah been flat out at work, though might stop by kmart on the way home
    do0ode if you see mudlap, ravage or barricade do you mind getting it for me. Il get it off you on friday if its kewl. Il pm you my number sms me if you can
    Last edited by Deceptic_Optic; 22nd June 2009 at 05:27 PM.

do0ode if you see mudlap, ravage or barricade do you mind getting it for me. Il get it off you on friday if its kewl. Il pm you my number sms me if you can
    Keep ya posted and if not I'll check out parra kmart for ya in the morning

I found a lot of The Fallens at Winston Hills Big W so I got one from there. Thank you for your kind offer Deceptic_Optic. I went back and had a look at Blacktown Big W too - you're right, they're near the electrical/AV section, not at the toy section. I grabbed one of them and stuck it in the toy section in case another kid/collector goes there looking for it. I don't know about the rest of you, but I usually don't check other sections of a store for TFs if I don't find it in the toy section. :/ Seems like a ridiculous place to put an endcap (aisle cap?).

Winsto Big W sensibly had all their The Fallen toys -- wait for it -- on their RotF shelves in the toy section! Genius! I'd forgotten to show the door checker my toy before I walked in, so even with a receipt they weren't sure if I'd actually bought the toy or just brought the receipt along and nicked one of theirs. The door checker asked for a manager who told me that I should show it to the door checker when entering the store next time, which I agreed to, but while I had his attention I decided to have some choice words with him about their ridiculous decision to put The Fallen away from the toy section and my extreme anger and frustration in my inability to find it yesterday. I got so excited I started shouting and probably frothing at the mouth. In fact, this is what I must've looked like to him. He didn't seem to care though - was more concerned about potential theft* rather than customer service. (-_-)

*he could've at least feigned interest. d:

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I found a lot of The Fallens at Winston Hills Big W so I got one from there. Thank you for your kind offer Deceptic_Optic. I went back and had a look at Blacktown Big W too - you're right, they're near the electrical/AV section, not at the toy section. I grabbed one of them and stuck it in the toy section in case another kid/collector goes there looking for it. I don't know about the rest of you, but I usually don't check other sections of a store for TFs if I don't find it in the toy section. :/ Seems like a ridiculous place to put an endcap (aisle cap?).

Winsto Big W sensibly had all their The Fallen toys -- wait for it -- on their RotF shelves in the toy section! Genius! I'd forgotten to show the door checker my toy before I walked in, so even with a receipt they weren't sure if I'd actually bought the toy or just brought the receipt along and nicked one of theirs. The door checker asked for a manager who told me that I should show it to the door checker when entering the store next time, which I agreed to, but while I had his attention I decided to have some choice words with him about their ridiculous decision to put The Fallen away from the toy section and my extreme anger and frustration in my inability to find it yesterday. I got so excited I started shouting and probably frothing at the mouth. In fact, this is what I must've looked like to him. He didn't seem to care though - was more concerned about potential theft* rather than customer service. (-_-)

*he could've at least feigned interest. d:
    I was thinking the same thing ....
    until, i realised it could been put there to entice the people who goes to the home entertainment section ( who get Computer Games , Blu-rays/DVD's etc...)

or/and

They put it there so they can hide it till the movie comes out something?

edit: heck it could be due to this to:
    Big W Toy Spectacular
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 22nd June 2009 at 09:18 PM. Reason: changing link