Page 37 of 870 FirstFirst ... 172732333435363738394041424757 ... LastLast

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Hey,

Ravage, Mudflap, Cannon Bumblebee, Dessert Brawl, Interogator Barricade and Smokescreen all at kmart hurstville, also a nice collection of the new keyrings.

Voyager Optimus, Mixmaster, Starscream, Demolishor, Ironhide are there too.

Ohh, and the Animated Sunstorm and Shockwave 2 packs too...

No sign of Chromia, Skids or Wheelie yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I found a lot of The Fallens at Winston Hills Big W so I got one from there. Thank you for your kind offer Deceptic_Optic. I went back and had a look at Blacktown Big W too - you're right, they're near the electrical/AV section, not at the toy section. I grabbed one of them and stuck it in the toy section in case another kid/collector goes there looking for it. I don't know about the rest of you, but I usually don't check other sections of a store for TFs if I don't find it in the toy section. :/ Seems like a ridiculous place to put an endcap (aisle cap?).

Winsto Big W sensibly had all their The Fallen toys -- wait for it -- on their RotF shelves in the toy section! Genius! I'd forgotten to show the door checker my toy before I walked in, so even with a receipt they weren't sure if I'd actually bought the toy or just brought the receipt along and nicked one of theirs. The door checker asked for a manager who told me that I should show it to the door checker when entering the store next time, which I agreed to, but while I had his attention I decided to have some choice words with him about their ridiculous decision to put The Fallen away from the toy section and my extreme anger and frustration in my inability to find it yesterday. I got so excited I started shouting and probably frothing at the mouth. In fact, this is what I must've looked like to him. He didn't seem to care though - was more concerned about potential theft* rather than customer service. (-_-)

*he could've at least feigned interest. d:
    Well look to the brighter side gok at least the fallen had been captured and what a cool figure is he. Well except the legs keeps poppin off. Next il txt you if i find something

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    edit: heck it could be due to this to:
    Big W Toy Spectacular
    I'd say that is on the money, even though the toy sale is a month away. The only gripe I have with the big July toy sales is that you literally have to search the entire store to come across the random placings of many of the items on sale.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Was at Kmart Blacktown last night and ... well a bit of a waste of walking, still the same ROTF stuff, lots of Scouts - for those trying to get ROTF Ransack well, good news theres heaps theres, saw at least 8, 2 Mixmaster, 1 V. Prime, same slew of Univ. Smokescreen x1, Dinobot, TFA Oilslick, and also 2 units of Marvel Crossover Ironman and Spiderman 2 packs. NO fallen and ive roamed that store so I can say there IS NO Fallen there.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Was at Kmart Blacktown last night and ... well a bit of a waste of walking, still the same ROTF stuff, lots of Scouts - for those trying to get ROTF Ransack well, good news theres heaps theres, saw at least 8, 2 Mixmaster, 1 V. Prime, same slew of Univ. Smokescreen x1, Dinobot, TFA Oilslick, and also 2 units of Marvel Crossover Ironman and Spiderman 2 packs. NO fallen and ive roamed that store so I can say there IS NO Fallen there.
    Big W dre middle aisle near the entertainment and electrical department, the fallen is with ratchet, leader megs and prime

saw some new optimus in a pack with a decepticon at work tonight. some kind of toys from the universe line, in other news, i dunno if its technically a sighting, i found ROTF online already. <3 the internet
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    saw some new optimus in a pack with a decepticon at work tonight. some kind of toys from the universe line
    That would Be Cybertron Optimus Prime and Crumplezone.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    That would Be Cybertron Optimus Prime and Crumplezone.
    Oooooh They're here then already , yes...... now what to do with Crumplezone? hmmmm
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

anyone spotted ravage, interrogator barricade, mudflap or wheelie around west? blacktown area?

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Oooooh They're here then already , yes...... now what to do with Crumplezone? hmmmm
    Wait for the toy sales?

Lets see what the prices for this two pack are Liege, then we can talk, I do need some repaint fodder...

Since Blacktown is not worth visiting, I'm going to have a quick look out at Kmart Mt Druitt before Origin tonight to see if I can get my paws on a Ravage, but I bet the shelves do not get restocked till after the Kmart sale finishes.