Page 380 of 870 FirstFirst ... 360370375376377378379380381382383384385390400 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 8693

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Target chatswood had the Wave 2 Kre-o microchangers last night, $5 each.
    Big W Macquarie had the same for $4.

Target at Liechhardt has BH legion Hun-Gurrr, Prowl and Soundwave. I think I nabbed the only Skystalker.

At Target Glendale, in addition to all the usual BH stuff, they had Generations FOC Deluxe Prime, Jazz and Magnus. Also a tonne of FoC Voyager Soundwave's (over 30 at least !) plus a few odd Prime RID's Deluxe's (many less now, filling a few holes in the collection )

My area has to be the worst for all things toy related. I managed to pop in to TRU Campbelltown and nothing new with TF at all. At least the Voyagers were up to date but still on W1 of deluxes and Cammander. Nothing in the Kreo area either, not even the blind packs. Hopefully next time I travel out to other areas I can try and see what they have in stock and not the same as where I am.

Granville Woolies has BH legions, Hun-Gurrr, Prowl and Soundwave.

Quote Originally Posted by KickerrBlack View Post
    My area has to be the worst for all things toy related. I managed to pop in to TRU Campbelltown and nothing new with TF at all. At least the Voyagers were up to date but still on W1 of deluxes and Cammander. Nothing in the Kreo area either, not even the blind packs. Hopefully next time I travel out to other areas I can try and see what they have in stock and not the same as where I am.
    You're not missing much. Apart from Target's BH Wave 3 Deluxes as part of their Hasbro unit at toy sale, nobody has any new deluxes or commanders. BH Legions Hungrrr Prowl & Soundwave have been spotted at Woolies and Target Leichardt (just today) W2 Kreo's at Big W's and some Kreo Playsets at ToyMate in the mall. Check TRU & Kmart for Wave 3 Voyagers-been out for a while now

Nothing new at TRU, Big W, Kmart or Target at Bankstown.

Found a FoC Voyager Soundblaster amoung the Soundwaves at Target Kotata. Left it there if anyone needs it

Quote Originally Posted by KickerrBlack View Post
    try macarthur Square.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Target castle hill has bh w3 voyagers- grimwing & magnus. Lots of FoC Soundwave's left too.