Page 38 of 870 FirstFirst ... 182833343536373839404142434858 ... LastLast

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

ill try get a price on that optimus and crumplezone pack tomorrow night, im not really that impressed with the optiimus it comes with though. his arms look way too small for his body
    ~

optimus and crumplezone 129.99 @ target blacktown, alot of the fallen and ratchets at big w blacktown in the middle aisle near the eletronics section, just checked it yesterday so if anyone is looking for the fallen sure to find one at big w.

Kmart Mt Druitt had Deluxe Smokescreen, Deep Desert Brawl, but no other new figures.

Big W plumpton had a whole display in the middle of the walkway near in the clothing section, on the way to the toys section jam packed with RotF toys: Ravage, Mudflap, Barricade, plus a whole heap of older toys, including FAB's.

Watch out for Mudflap, his QC is terrible, his orange paint is kinda speckly/shiny (like it has glitter in it), and out of the 10 figures I checked, only two were semi-decent.

No noticeable problems with ravage though.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

ravage, barricade and mudflap acquired at big w westfields at eastgardens will post photos when i get home.

mix masters, voyager megs, and ratchet have popped up at stores in reasonable quantities. picked up the fallen from big w blacktown, it was the very last one there that i could see and was tucked up right in the back behind, so if you to your stores make sure you look at ALL the voyager boxes because i almost left the tf section without looking at them all. HIGHLY recommend the figure!

cant wait for the twins and the Arcee bikes to come out. and some more constructicons too. im going to be sooo broke after all this hunting haha

see yas

Quote Originally Posted by RagingBull View Post
    mix masters, voyager megs, and ratchet have popped up at stores in reasonable quantities. picked up the fallen from big w blacktown, it was the very last one there that i could see and was tucked up right in the back behind, so if you to your stores make sure you look at ALL the voyager boxes because i almost left the tf section without looking at them all. HIGHLY recommend the figure!

cant wait for the twins and the Arcee bikes to come out. and some more constructicons too. im going to be sooo broke after all this hunting haha

see yas
    bro keep an eye for ravage and mudflap they are poppin everywhere i just bought some yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optics View Post
    ravage, barricade and mudflap acquired at big w westfields at eastgardens will post photos when i get home.
    Thank you Deceptic_optics!

did night fill tonight, we have voyager ratchet in. we had the fallen but work mates bought all 4 of them, so they didnt even make it to the sale floor. also we have begun putting out our gi joe stuff, first wave was put up tonight. second wave isnt allowed to be put up until the 10th of july.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    did night fill tonight, we have voyager ratchet in. we had the fallen but work mates bought all 4 of them, so they didnt even make it to the sale floor. also we have begun putting out our gi joe stuff, first wave was put up tonight. second wave isnt allowed to be put up until the 10th of july.
    nice! good job Dkaris

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

hey, does anyone know what the deal is with unclepetes [wollongong]
    are they refurbishing, moved or closed down?