Page 43 of 870 FirstFirst ... 233338394041424344454647485363 ... LastLast

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

The other thing about Target's holding back stock that strikes me, Dkaris, is that they're holding the ROTF toys back while it's showing in the cinemas, effectively waiting for the movie to finish it's run. They could easily get the 30% extra that griffin alludes to _now_.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Movie 1 Leader Optimuses, Megatrons and Brawls spotted at $67.73 at Big W Bonnyrigg for anyone not interested in ROTF toys. They also had some of the movie scene sets, price unknown.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Target Mt Druitt had Leader Jetfire, Optimus Prime and Megatron in the overflow, special section to the west of the entrance. Not much in the normal toy section though.

All at regular prices, but looks as though they are really stocking up for the sale.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Target Mt Druitt had Leader Jetfire, Optimus Prime and Megatron in the overflow, special section to the west of the entrance. Not much in the normal toy section though.

All at regular prices, but looks as though they are really stocking up for the sale.
    Ah Scrap....

that's the closet Sighting to me yet.

Curious, How many did they have i_amtrunks??
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 5th July 2009 at 05:47 PM.

i was there dre, its not in the toy section but on the front left of the target a temporary toy section i think they are getting it ready for the sale. there where 4 fallens and 8 jetfire im coming back for one tommorow thing is they don't price match so yeah. goodluck though.

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optics View Post
    i was there dre, its not in the toy section but on the front left of the target a temporary toy section i think they are getting it ready for the sale. there where 4 fallens and 8 jetfire im coming back for one tommorow thing is they don't price match so yeah. goodluck though.
    you been to my store to collect your jetfire yet
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    you been to my store to collect your jetfire yet
    I will its just that i run out of energon i mean money this week had to pay some bills maybe tommorow. Im just juiced out, with all the tf stuff ive been buying. plus after seing jetfire i wanted to get another one from in mt druitt as well, but if mt druitt can price match then i might bale out on your jetfire dont worry il ring your customer sevrice to cancel it and i really appreciate the help thanks again.
    Last edited by Deceptic_Optic; 6th July 2009 at 07:42 AM.

Saw some KO shoe transformers at Parklea's on sunday whilst trying to look for a giant teddy bear.

The asian dude at the store said in chinese accent, "I give you for 5 dolla".

Big W rockdale @ 9 this morning.
    1 sideways [credits to dirge] 1 fallen. 2 Mudflaps. Lots of Ravages

Quote Originally Posted by shazam View Post
    Saw some KO shoe transformers at Parklea's on sunday whilst trying to look for a giant teddy bear.

The asian dude at the store said in chinese accent, "I give you for 5 dolla".
    i bet you were looking for a gloomy bear
    ~