Page 499 of 870 FirstFirst ... 479489494495496497498499500501502503504509519 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 8693

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

6 grimlocks I shelf at Campbelltown
    1 sunstorm and a few prowls
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Default well I can't find Jetfire anywhere

I have tries toys r us, uncle petes and still nothing. Where is he??? Any helpers? I called uncle petes at tuggarah and tru westfield, parramatta, Liverpool and nothing. There is someone selling on gumtree. Anywhere else that does have it?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddielai2002 View Post
    I have tries toys r us, uncle petes and still nothing. Where is he??? Any helpers? I called uncle petes at tuggarah and tru westfield, parramatta, Liverpool and nothing. There is someone selling on gumtree. Anywhere else that does have it?
    Odds are he'll start showing up more anyway. I hope. If not, I'll just resort to online anyway. I don't buy much locally anymore because of the abysmal stocking and releases here.

I don't want to resolve through buying online knowing I can get easily through bigbadtoystores even hlj. I just thought I can get it cheaper and immediately in Australia. I think it's going to take a while. Australia is so slow at getting things

I don't want to resolve through buying online knowing I can get easily through bigbadtoystores even hlj. I just thought I can get it cheaper and immediately in Australia. I think it's going to take a while. Australia is so slow at getting things
    Cheaper, Immediately & Australia?
    You're kidding, right?

TRU Parramatta have MP Sunstorm but not on shelves. You'll need to ask at the service counter. The staff told me that they're not going to shelve this toy as it's a limited exclusive.

I saw slog and voyager Drift at toys t us and in Big w at Liverpool yesterday. Target has nothing yet and I don't think target got any yet. Lucky I picked Mp Sunstorm when I have him on reserve. Mp grimlock I don't see any. As for jetfire it cost 71.49 including shipping from BBTS which is around 76 aus. Someone says 79.99 in Uncle Petes. I think I might have to get it from BBTS.

Eddie, if you've decided to go through BbTS, consider their Pile of Loot option, just in case you see anything else of interest including preorders.

Penrith TRU have a bunch of sunstorms up on top shelf. And heaps of prowls.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

I saw slog and voyager Drift at toys t us and in Big w at Liverpool yesterday. Target has nothing yet and I don't think target got any yet. Lucky I picked Mp Sunstorm when I have him on reserve. Mp grimlock I don't see any. As for jetfire it cost 71.49 including shipping from BBTS which is around 76 aus. Someone says 79.99 in Uncle Petes. I think I might have to get it from BBTS.
    $76? Wow that's cheap! I never really got stuff off BBTS cause of I had no idea how much Shipping was cause I could of gotten something for $20 when it had a $40 shipping rate.