Page 506 of 870 FirstFirst ... 486496501502503504505506507508509510511516526 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Was in myer cbd today and notice they have the breakout battle set, featuring rusty optimus prime, new crankcase (vehicon) and rollbar. Would like to get it but not at $169....

Quote Originally Posted by nonexistent View Post
    Was in myer cbd today and notice they have the breakout battle set, featuring rusty optimus prime, new crankcase (vehicon) and rollbar. Would like to get it but not at $169....
    $169 is a rip! 169 divided by 3 is $56.33. Apparently because it's "Platinum Edition" it means its worth a lot more.
    And to add insult to injury, it's actually cheaper to buy one off eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    $169 is a rip! 169 divided by 3 is $56.33. Apparently because it's "Platinum Edition" it means its worth a lot more.
    And to add insult to injury, it's actually cheaper to buy one off eBay.
    Exactly...for 1 voyager and 2 deluxe figures. This is way too expensive. I guess ebay is the way for this.

Surprised to find a single AOE Voyager Hound at Humphreys Newsagency in Manly (that giant newsagency the size of 4 retail shops, that also sells Lego).

Also, Oreo Bars that comes with free TF4 stickers (sorry bad photo - have not come across these Oreo Bars or the cross promotion before) at the Asian grocer, Tongli, in World Square:

Edit: Looks like they most likely were imported?

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

My local ToyMate in Glendale (Newcastle) has JetFire back in stock. 2 left yesterday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Was at North Rocks Reject Shop today

I don't know how much they cost as I didn't grab one (probably will grab one maybe tuesday or something ) but hopefully they are also at other Reject shops as well.
    The small constructbot sets should be around $8 and $15 for the triple changer sets. The Driller Tank is $20. At least your store got the stock somewhere around the start of the sale (thur) . I have been to 4 stores in Brisbane since Thursday and 2 have said they didn't get the shipment and the other two claim they have it but haven't put it out because they can't get to it
    I'm probably just bitter because i have wasted so much time trying to get the driller tank but you would think that catalog stock would take preference and be put out in time as advertised??

I got the Energon Driller through Amazon. I'm actually surprised to see it here & at TRS of all places

The Transformers FB page'sreporting the Platinum edition OP & Sideswipe for $299 & the Autobot 5 pack for $279.
    Yeah...

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    The Transformers FB page'sreporting the Platinum edition OP & Sideswipe for $299 *snip*
    Tell me that's a typo.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Tell me that's a typo.
    Apparently not. :/
    I'd like one of our guys to verify it also. I couldn't see any pictures with the price label visible