Page 559 of 870 FirstFirst ... 539549554555556557558559560561562563564569579 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,590 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Blacktown Big W has RiD warriors, although scanning at $29.
    When i went there today they had wave 2 deluxes down below on the shelves.

I was at big w at macquarie and the wave 2 deluxes are gone
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Big W Winston Hills is all gone, 3 remaining stunticons left with me. Didn't scan in the system so had to go to the service desk, snagged them for $19 after they spoke to the manager.

If people are still looking for W2 and willing to pay $29, I discovered to my delight Toymate in Baulkham Hills has 2 and 3/4 complete sets on the shelf (sorry I was 'that guy' that grabbed an Air Raid)

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    Man! My wife has been checking all week to see if new stuff had come in? Hope we get some more soon then.
    I was in there Thursday night and when I heard that some big w have them I stopped on the way home, and at the reduced price I thought I would just grab all 3 there just so another member could also grab one if wanted. I heard the staff there mention they had the same issue with the ones with the comic books earlier in the day

All good mate, will be checking in myself today.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Just got breakdown for $15 from Penrith but no others yet, so went to Blacktown to see and found another breakdown but that is all they had. So asked a staff member if they had any others and he said that they took them back out the back as they don't have codes for them yet.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Hey all
    Just joined this awesome site, so it's my first post here

I went to Kmart, Myer and Target at Chatswood today but was only able to find CW series 1 figures.
    So I then went to Macquarie, but Big W had just sold out of the series 2 CW figures and Target and Myer only had series 1. So I then decided to stop off at Big W at Warringah Mall and finally found Air Raid, Breakdown, Offroad and Deadend, I was lucky enough to grab the last ones on the Shelf
    Does anyone know if Motormaster has been in the stores yet??

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by benny444 View Post
    Hey all

I went to Kmart, Myer and Target at Chatswood today but was only able to find CW series 1 figures.
    So I then went to Macquarie, but Big W had just sold out of the series 2 CW figures and Target and Myer only had series 1. So I then decided to stop off at Big W at Warringah Mall and finally found Air Raid, Breakdown, Offroad and Deadend, I was lucky enough to grab the last ones on the Shelf

Cheers.
    Hello and welcome!

I haven't checked myself but from other members posts. big w is getting wave 2 on shelves early and most possibly stock is out the back with out codes to be scanned.

Quote Originally Posted by benny444 View Post
    Hey all

Cheers.
    What are the Big W prices for deluxes?
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    What are the Big W prices for deluxes?
    When I got mine on Thursday they wouldn't scan/weren't in system so I got them for $18 each, standard is $30 I believe, if you have a Target nearby they will price match if you bring the current (until 20/4) 20% off toys catalogue with you.

As for Voyager and Legend figures, my Big W didn't have any on shelf or out the back so waiting until next delivery.