Page 582 of 870 FirstFirst ... 562572577578579580581582583584585586587592602 ... LastLast
Results 5,811 to 5,820 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Big W Jesmond had 3 Devastators and a few BH KnockOuts and Vertebreaks and an Arcee from what I could see.

Big W Charlestown had nothing. No spaces for deluxes and couldn't see any Devastators, nor did I ask.

Kmart Waratah had next to nothing for Transformers (still no CW deluxes and a lone Voyager Silverbolt, but Wave 2 RiD popped up

http://tinypic.com/r/bjessy/8
    Last edited by Polursine; 28th June 2015 at 04:31 PM.

A couple of MP Bluestreaks, a solitary MP Bumblebee and Starsabre and two reissue insect icons were the only things of note or importance at TRU Penrith.

Everything else was construct bot or movie left overs. A few wave one combiner wars figures as well, but nothing worth mentioning.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Penrith TRU also has about 3 of the Blaster/Perceptor platinum packs.

Nice box but well overpriced, reckon it will shelf warm next to the platinum insecticon packs

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    Beast Hunters Deluxe bots at Tuggerah Big W Picked up Vertebreak for obvious reasons
    Rockdale BW have BH Deluxe as well, pick up Arcee and Starscream. Still got another 5-6 including arcee, vertebreak, and few others that I cant recall their name anymore.

At East Gardens Big W
    Heaps of knockout, vertebreak, Arcee and Starscream.
    Plenty wave 1 legions & few RID deluxe at normal price

Latest pic of TRU Miranda shelves. Nothing updated from my last post other than providing pics.

Forget to get a Myer pic. They had 1 CW Dead End (mine now) which was their only wave 2 in stock. Rest was just OP and Silverbolt. YoTGLaser OP was reduced to 199.

Big W had almost no transformers. Staff said Devi was promotional, sold out and no more stock coming in

Got to love all those shelf warming Stingers haha. They seriously need to mark down all the one step AOE transformers taking up shelf space, and those leftover dinobots getting no love.

Quote Originally Posted by Deano85 View Post
    Got to love all those shelf warming Stingers haha. They seriously need to mark down all the one step AOE transformers taking up shelf space, and those leftover dinobots getting no love.
    Funny that the only place that doesn't have Stingers is Parramatta, guessing Parramatta is where all the Transformer fans go?
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Big W Blacktown has 4 or 5 each of the $10 TFP Beast Hunters, Arcee, Vertabeak, Knockout & a couple Starscreams
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    Big W Blacktown has 4 or 5 each of the $10 TFP Beast Hunters, Arcee, Vertabeak, Knockout & a couple Starscreams
    Same with Rouse Hill