Page 613 of 870 FirstFirst ... 593603608609610611612613614615616617618623633 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,130 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Penrith will have a Toy Mate store soon
    Sweet
    Happen to know when?

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Plaza or High/Henry St?
    Plaza near Aldi. Saw them building it as I went passed yesterday. No idea of an eta on its completion yet

Yesterday I checked out North Rocks Kmart, Parra Kmart, TRU & Target, and Blacktown Kmart, and CW Hot Spot and Cyclonus were found at all locations. Parra TRU seems to have moved their G1 reissues and MPs out of the locked display cabinet in the games section to the regular TF section, which I think makes more sense. Although the MPs have those spider tags.

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

There is one blackjack left at myer shellharbour square
    It is flat on the shelf underneath the pegged transformers, pushed to the back

Happy hunting
    I have the other one

Quote Originally Posted by aussietemplar View Post
    PS. There is a Toys R Us Express Pop-Up store opening in Burwood Plaza in November. It will be around for the xmas period.

It'll only be small so it will probably only carry the top 100 lines or something like that.

If it's successful they make keep it on into the new year permanently.
    Interesting, might give it a peek when it opens and see if there's anything cool in it.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Hey mate, thanks for the update.

I don't mean to be rude since you work there but holy smoke those prices are beyond insane.
    Those prices make eBay's appear fair.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Those prices make eBay's appear fair.
    yeah prices are criminal, the only benefit i see from buying from TRU is that with some of the mps you know they wont be fake.

Finally picked up a blackjack from toymate/uncle petes castle hill today for $20. 1 left along with a bunch of others from that wave there, some devastators wave 1 voyages and some other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Autobot1995 View Post
    Finally picked up a blackjack from toymate/uncle petes castle hill today for $20. 1 left along with a bunch of others from that wave there, some devastators wave 1 voyages and some other stuff
    Can confirm there were plenty of Devastators at Uncle Pete's Castle Hill on Saturday - $230, which makes it a much more reasonable option than TRU.

Also, just so people don't get confused, Uncle Pete's is part of Casey's Toys which is different to Toymate. (Don't go hassling the poor Toymate people for Devastator! )

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    Can confirm there were plenty of Devastators at Uncle Pete's Castle Hill on Saturday - $230, which makes it a much more reasonable option than TRU.

Also, just so people don't get confused, Uncle Pete's is part of Casey's Toys which is different to Toymate. (Don't go hassling the poor Toymate people for Devastator! )
    Actually I think uncle Petes is with toy mate, the tuggerah store has about 6 devastators for $230