Page 664 of 870 FirstFirst ... 644654659660661662663664665666667668669674684 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,640 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by dranzeer View Post
    Thanks Autobot1995, i called up and put it on hold.
    Welcome

As of this afternoon Kmart Mt Druitt had 1 Wolfwire left. I put it right up the back of the centre peg of TR Deluxes.

any sightings of soundwave shirt?

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Kmart shellharbour does have deluxe wave 2 TR, but they are out the back. The staff will retrieve them from out the back if you ask politely. May I suggest that you have a colour, in package picture of the figure you want them to look for, to make it easier for them.

2 star sabres left at TRU erina and there was also warrior starscream, paralon and the new optimus

Wonderful news. I hope to pop down tomorrow and pick me up a Starscream and a Paralon too :O

Edit:called up nkw at 11:15am and they are all sold out?? Im over in woy woy visiting family and wanted to pop over after to get one. Ill head over anyway to confirm but still disappointing if true
    Last edited by Polursine; 8th October 2016 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Polursine View Post
    Wonderful news. I hope to pop down tomorrow and pick me up a Starscream and a Paralon too :O

Edit:called up nkw at 11:15am and they are all sold out?? Im over in woy woy visiting family and wanted to pop over after to get one. Ill head over anyway to confirm but still disappointing if true
    Confirmed sold out. No longer in the clearance section nor down with the TFs. Didnt ask if they had them out back though assuming they would bring them out front??
    Paralon/SS/OP wave confirmed too.

Shutup. Ignore me. They had them out back. You will have to adk them nicely to bring him out. Should be one left one. Very happy with the service there
    Last edited by Polursine; 8th October 2016 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Polursine View Post
    Confirmed sold out. No longer in the clearance section nor down with the TFs. Didnt ask if they had them out back though assuming they would bring them out front??
    Paralon/SS/OP wave confirmed too.

Shutup. Ignore me. They had them out back. You will have to adk them nicely to bring him out. Should be one left one. Very happy with the service there
    Haha yeah figured it would go to a member here if it was just left out the back. Good to hear you were able to pick one up

Quote Originally Posted by Autobot1995 View Post
    Haha yeah figured it would go to a member here if it was just left out the back. Good to hear you were able to pick one up
    Yeah thanks for the tip mate, I got the one on the shelf yesterday on way to hunter valley
    Dapto Dog for 2017

Quote Originally Posted by morg176 View Post
    Kmart shellharbour does have deluxe wave 2 TR, but they are out the back. The staff will retrieve them from out the back if you ask politely. May I suggest that you have a colour, in package picture of the figure you want them to look for, to make it easier for them.
    Thanks dude. I swung down there there this arvo and picked up Chromedome and Highbrow. Still out the back.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain