Page 774 of 870 FirstFirst ... 754764769770771772773774775776777778779784794 ... LastLast
Results 7,731 to 7,740 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    You should've either:
    a/ Scanned Hound and asked him to match that item price, or...
    b/ Show them Big W's online catalogue which shows Red Alert at $19 and ask for a price match
    I actually showed Chromia as well but the staff said it is not the same barcode... have to come back after work to find a manager to actually sell it. Yeah i completely forgot the Big W Catalog that they have Hound in the photo there

Not sure if this is news to anyone, but Kings Comics in Sydney have Caliburst and Smashdown, the newest set of Siege Battlemasters. None of the new big boys unfortunately (although for some reason they've suddenly got enough Hounds to make an Iron Man suit for Cruella de Vil).

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Kitty Fantastico View Post
    Not sure if this is news to anyone, but Kings Comics in Sydney have Caliburst and Smashdown, the newest set of Siege Battlemasters. None of the new big boys unfortunately (although for some reason they've suddenly got enough Hounds to make an Iron Man suit for Cruella de Vil).
    They did have the deluxes but have clearly sold out, they ere very expensive being a diamond select distributed product.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Wave 3 deluxes at Kmart Hornsby. Not in the system, but managed to snag Brunt for $19
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

I called Kmart Hornsby this morning and they had 2 more Refraktors in stock but wouldn't hold them for me and they're gone now, so don't bother checking there if that's what you're looking for. I also called Kmart Top Ryde who had none in stock and Sylvania are sold out.

Kmart Marrickville has wave 3 deluxes in. 2 x Refraktors, 1 x Red Alert, 2 x Hounds left.

Found and bought the only Red Alert at Casey's Erina. Girl at the counter said they had the others but were sold earlier in the week.

only other things I found were Masterpiece Movie Bumblebee and Barricade at Big W for $129 each, they have 2 of each on shelf.

Did a search of the surrounding stores, nothing new of note at Kmart, Myer or Target. But the shelves are looking empty of most of wave 2 now, so wave 3 could be slowly on it way.

Brunt, Red Alert and Hound sighted at Kmart Fairfield. No Refraktors unfortunately.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Kings have Galaxy Optimus Prime, $115
    3 on shelf
    They also have a couple of Smashdown and Caliburst left

Brunt, Red Alert and Hound at Kmart Casula. Grabbed the 2 Refracktors.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky