Page 777 of 870 FirstFirst ... 757767772773774775776777778779780781782787797 ... LastLast
Results 7,761 to 7,770 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Siege wave 3 deluxes at Kmart Eastgardens.

Kidstuff in Westfield Bondi Junction has two Red Alerts and a Brunt. They did have two Reflectors as well, but now they don't. Sorry. (I had come up with this rule that if I saw three Reflectors at once I'd get them, but if I couldn't get the whole trio I'd just get one and wait to see if two more showed up down the track, but then I saw them and it turned out it was less a rule and more of a guideline...) They're $40, which, I know, but c'mon, if I was rational I wouldn't be here in the first place. Nothing new at Target, KMart did have one Red Alert, but again, sorry...

And the Lego shop had already sold out of the Apollo LM when I got there. So there's this part of my brain insisting that I actually saved money overall. There's no hope for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Kitty Fantastico View Post
    And the Lego shop had already sold out of the Apollo LM when I got there. So there's this part of my brain insisting that I actually saved money overall. There's no hope for me.
    I was there on the weekend and they said they would have a heap of stock arrive on Tuesday... so either their "heap" of stock was not a heap or they had a lot of preorders...

Nothing of note at Kmart Blacktown, no wave 3, no bot bots.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Kidstuff in Westfield Bondi Junction has two Red Alerts and a Brunt. They did have two Reflectors as well, but now they don't. Sorry. (I had come up with this rule that if I saw three Reflectors at once I'd get them, but if I couldn't get the whole trio I'd just get one and wait to see if two more showed up down the track, but then I saw them and it turned out it was less a rule and more of a guideline...) They're $40, which, I know, but c'mon, if I was rational I wouldn't be here in the first place. Nothing new at Target, KMart did have one Red Alert, but again, sorry...
    I don't blame you. Reflector's proving to be elusive. I've managed to buy ONE myself in stores so far and that's it!

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Lakehaven Kmart
    2x Brunt
    1 Reflector
    1 Red Alert

(I had come up with this rule that if I saw three Reflectors at once I'd get them, but if I couldn't get the whole trio I'd just get one and wait to see if two more showed up down the track, but then I saw them and it turned out it was less a rule and more of a guideline...)
    Refl Refrac Refraktor comes in 2 per assortment so I wouldn't wait until you find all 3. If you find just 1 or 2 then count your lucky stars and grab them. It does make it frightfully frustrating to collect (took me quite some time to get all 3).

TF Cyberverse Ultra Alpha Trion
    Big W Macarthur Sq
    $39.00

Last edited by griffin; 31st July 2019 at 08:11 PM. Reason: added hosted photos
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Kmart Erina
    1 Brunt
    1 Reflector
    1 Red Alert

Also Big W toy sale till 14/8 20%off toys
    Sadly nothing new on shelf here.

Kids Stuff Pitt St Sydney
    2 Reflectors
    1 Brunt
    1 Red Alert

Anyone after BumbleeBee Studio Series 38 - Optimus Prime, I saw one at Marickville KMart.