Page 785 of 870 FirstFirst ... 765775780781782783784785786787788789790795805 ... LastLast
Results 7,841 to 7,850 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

King Comics
    4x Siege Optimus Primes
    $73
    Looks like they are packing him with Apeface, tried to get one but already sold out.

ToyMate Lidcombe has Bumblebee Greatest Hit Soundwave & Doombox.

Toymate penrith has the big arcade set of botbots, a stack of siege deluxes and voyagers, more movie figures than I could be bothered counting and half a dozen pegs of micromasters/ heads.

Mt Druitt toymate has all the same as penrith but also the sound wave boombox and a few siege leader magnus
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Casey's Erina still on shelf as of this posting
    1x Siege Astrotrain

Bought the other one

Quote Originally Posted by flint1138 View Post
    Casey's Erina still on shelf as of this posting
    1x Siege Astrotrain

Bought the other one
    They have nine stores (all in NSW), and I don't think they import their stock (like Kings Comics do), so that Astrotrain is likely to be from Hasbro Australia (which should mean it will show up elsewhere as well).

Since wave 2 (Galaxy Upgrade Optimus) only seemed to show up in some Toyworlds, Astrotrain might be sporadic as well... but it is supposed to be released in the first wave of WFC-Earthrise, which might improve its chances here... but that won't be until March.

Had a little swing through Bondi Junction (the Lego shop has a bunch of clear pieces of various sizes on the pick-a-brick wall, I'm stocked for flying bases for months now). 2x Siege Megatron and 1x Thundercracker in K-Mart, 1x Megs and 2x Thundercracker in Kidstuff (along with two Reflectors, if anyone's still trying to complete a camera).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    They have nine stores (all in NSW), and I don't think they import their stock (like Kings Comics do), so that Astrotrain is likely to be from Hasbro Australia (which should mean it will show up elsewhere as well).

Since wave 2 (Galaxy Upgrade Optimus) only seemed to show up in some Toyworlds, Astrotrain might be sporadic as well... but it is supposed to be released in the first wave of WFC-Earthrise, which might improve its chances here... but that won't be until March.
    I was surprised as well, I usually drop by once a week cause its on the way to work (I seem to have more luck on Thursdays for some reason). They have all the current stuff on shelf, refraktor and cracker waves. I actually thought it was a Magus box at first, but I noticed something different and swung it round and to my shock it was Astrotrain, instant purchase.

Looking at him, he's at the 'Leader' price but he's actually shorter than Megatron. The extras seem to be the attachment that forms the coal car in train mode and launch platform in shuttle mode, and the 4 guns + missile pod which are great. Overall thought, he's a great figure, not hard to transform. Probably one of the best triple changers along with Springer that Hasbro have ever done at this price point. Lets hope for Earth Rise Blitzwing

Toymate Erina.
    6x Siege Astrotrain on shelf
    $79.99
    5 X Siege Omega Supreme
    $299.00

Also there is a line called Cyber Battalion $20 each,
    Looks pretty basic but still look cool. G1 style. Good figure for a kid if they don't want the cyberverse line.
    Last edited by flint1138; 24th November 2019 at 02:57 PM.

Saw Cyberverse Spark Armour Optimus Prime and Cheetor at Carlo Target.
    ToyMate Lidcombe still has 2 Siege Omega Supremes left, otherwise nothing new.

Cyberverse Battle Class Shockwave and Seige Megatron/Thundercracker at Target Glendale.
    Toymate Glendale mustve sold or moved their Omega Supreme's from last week.