Page 787 of 870 FirstFirst ... 767777782783784785786787788789790791792797807 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,870 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Spoiled for choice at Big W Bonyrigg today.

It is annoying when they have a rare, good discount on already cheapest retail prices, and the store doesn't have much stock on hand.
    At least there was the rarity of Spinister (still) there... it seems to be short-packed, so I'm finding a lot of stores with just Crosshairs left (and sightings also seem to have two Crosshairs to one Spinister).

I don't get that either... Spinister is a new mould and Crosshairs is a redeco, - usually the redecos in a new wave are short-packed, not the new moulds. Entertainment Earth had wave 5 expected to have 2 Spinister to 1 Crosshairs (as it should for new to redeco ratio), and those contents would have been from Hasbro months ago and maybe the factory got the numbers wrong.

I really wanted a Crosshairs too..

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It is annoying when they have a rare, good discount on already cheapest retail prices, and the store doesn't have much stock on hand.
    At least there was the rarity of Spinister (still) there... it seems to be short-packed, so I'm finding a lot of stores with just Crosshairs left (and sightings also seem to have two Crosshairs to one Spinister).

I don't get that either... Spinister is a new mould and Crosshairs is a redeco, - usually the redecos in a new wave are short-packed, not the new moulds. Entertainment Earth had wave 5 expected to have 2 Spinister to 1 Crosshairs (as it should for new to redeco ratio), and those contents would have been from Hasbro months ago and maybe the factory got the numbers wrong.
    From what I've seen the case seems to be 2x Spinister, 2x Crosshairs, 2x Swiper, 1x Cog & 1x Hound.

That's what I saw at both a Big W and a Target which seemed to have JUST stocked them. I guess Spinister is selling well.

Also, I saw both of the new guys at K-Mart Sylvania this evening.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Two of each then... looks like both myself and Entertainment Earth's listing are wrong.

Both are fairly obscure characters in the original cartoon/comic universe (Crosshairs was in 3 episodes of the cartoon while Spinister was only in the Marvel comic and featured more prominently in the UK issues), so it could just be that Spinister is selling faster because it is a new mould.

Singe and Rung spotted at Kings Comics. $16 each. At least 3 of each when I left.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Target Carlo had 2 Crosshairs

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    Singe and Rung spotted at Kings Comics. $16 each. At least 3 of each when I left.
    thanks, picked up both today.

Looks like they restocked, both pegs were full when I got there, maybe 6-8 of each.

Carlo Target had both Crosshairs and Spinister.
    Goldrush Games Bot Bots (individual blind packed) at North Rocks Kmart

Casey's Erina
    1 Astrotrain on shelf

Toymate Erina
    6 Astrotrain
    2 Omega Supreme

Big W
    1 Crosshairs

Kmart
    1 Spinister
    1 Cog
    3 Sideswipes

Target & Myer
    Don't bother, all old wave 2 & 3 stuff
    Last edited by flint1138; 14th December 2019 at 04:25 PM.