Page 791 of 870 FirstFirst ... 771781786787788789790791792793794795796801811 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,910 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Casey's Toy Castle Hill - Astrotrain was the only Leader left. Voyagers and Micromasters still there.

Caseys Toys Charlestown has Earthrise. 2 Grapples and a Starscream plus those Micromasters. No Leaders or Battlemasters. Had 4x MP Barricade for like 69.99 which is a goddamn bargain.
    Myers Charlestown has plenty of SS Long Haul, KSI Boss, a random PotP Elita 1, no new SS deluxes. Big W had next to nothing (lone MP Bumblebee for full price and plenty of Bumblebee movie Legends).

Bot bot series five blind single packs (thankfully still with id numbers) in target st Mary?s. Grabbed the gold blender, pi?ata, magicians hat and whooppee cushion. May be the only ones I nab this wave as who knows if or when we will see the group packs.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Series 5 singles already... we are still waiting for series 3 8-packs and everything series 4 that isn't the single packs (including the 6-pack boxes).
    If we are really going to be missing packs here, it is going to get really frustrating and expensive to get full sets from online sources.

Found new Studio Series @ Kmart Woy Woy

SS Soundwave
    SS Arcee 3 pack
    SS WW2 Hot Rod
    SS Battlemask Bumblebee

They also have a restock of the 4 Cyberverse Deluxes

So I have been out of the country for basically the last 5 years. Lived in the Philippines where Toys R Us was still thriving and amazing.
    Anything in Australia taken the place of Toys R Us now or do we have to visit K-Mart/Target/Big W/Myer in the hopes that they have stock?

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_Bad View Post
    So I have been out of the country for basically the last 5 years. Lived in the Philippines where Toys R Us was still thriving and amazing.
    Anything in Australia taken the place of Toys R Us now or do we have to visit K-Mart/Target/Big W/Myer in the hopes that they have stock?
    Your Tagalog must be super fluent! In Sydney ToyMate stores have replaced some TRUs.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Your Tagalog must be super fluent! In Sydney ToyMate stores have replaced some TRUs.
    Unfortunately not, everyone that I knew spoke English so I didn't get many chances to learn. Even my wife would default to English and rarely talk to me in Tagalog.
    I went to Toymate in Penrith last week and the Transformers section was extremely sad.

Earthrise deluxe & voyager found @ Kmart Woy Woy

Grapple, Ironworks, Hoist & Cliffjumper on shelf

Also Botbots S4 singles. Almost full box

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_Bad View Post
    I went to Toymate in Penrith last week and the Transformers section was extremely sad.
    Saw what you mean today. But could be a good sign that they may be clearing for new stock. Keep an eye out I reckon