Page 793 of 870 FirstFirst ... 773783788789790791792793794795796797798803813 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,930 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Big W Macquarie Centre has Cyberverse deluxes, Earthrise deluxes and voyagers (voyagers are mostly Grapples, with maybe two Starscreams) and Studio Series '07 Megatron and two Mixmasters.

Big W Katoomba has the ER Autobot deluxes, multiple Grapples and Cyberverse BAF deluxes and the Energon Armour Shockwave.

As of Saturday...
    * Kmart North Rocks = Earthrise Wheeljack and Grapple, SS Triplets & Hot Rod
    * Kmart Castle Hill = Earthrise Wheeljack
    * Casey's Toys Castle Hill = Earthrise Deluxes + Hot Rod Patrol
    * Myer Castle Hill = Earthrise Deluxes, Grapple and Astrotrain

Blacktown Big W had two earthrise steamworks (whatever the base is) and a voyager earthrise grapple (who looks amazing!) and a stack of cyberverse deluxes. Sadly no screamers or other deluxes.
    Didn?t get a chance to check out target, toymate or Myer sorry.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Blacktown Big W had two earthrise steamworks (whatever the base is)
    Ironworks. Same as his G1 name. The Micromaster robot was called Irontread.
    Yeah, it would've made more sense to name the robot Ironworks and name the base something else, so I can understand the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Ironworks. Same as his G1 name. The Micromaster robot was called Irontread.
    Yeah, it would've made more sense to name the robot Ironworks and name the base something else, so I can understand the confusion.
    Ironworks is the name of the Micromaster in the original series (Gen1). The base was his accessory, that didn't officially have a name, but was called a Construction Station in the instructions. Even Zone didn't give the accessory base a character name. (FunPub might have used the name on both bot and base, but their retconning in an obscure story of theirs is unlikely to be adopted by too many fans)

Irontread is the name of the Micromaster in the Siege 10-pack that homages Gen1 Ironworks.... presumably this homage toy of Gen1 Ironworks wasn't called Ironworks because Earthrise was going to be releasing all four of those Micromaster bases as actual robots, using the names of the Gen1 Micromasters that came with each.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Ironworks is the name of the Micromaster in the original series (Gen1). The base was his accessory, that didn't officially have a name, but was called a Construction Station in the instructions. Even Zone didn't give the accessory base a character name. (FunPub might have used the name on both bot and base, but their retconning in an obscure story of theirs is unlikely to be adopted by too many fans)
    I've always considered the whole package to be Ironworks, I guess kinda like how Combat Deck and Roller are part of Optimus Prime. Although yes, that is explicitly stated in canon whereas I guess I must've head canoned this as a kid and it's stuck. Whoopsie.

Myer @ Bankstown shopping centre
    1 leader earthrise optimus and 2 astrotrains. Also a bunch of deluxes and voyagers

I just wanna find the damn micromasters and battlemasters. And a Studio Soundwave.

Yesterday:
    Big W Charlestown had SS 07 Megatrons (like x4) and a Mixmaster which is now mine.
    Myer has Deluxe/Voyager Earthrise stuff. 2/3 Seige Shockwaves reduced to 50, lone PotP Elita 1 to 30, Seige Chromia to 25.

Today:
    Kmart Glendale FINALLY has Earthrise Deluxe/Voyagers. No new SS at all.
    Toymate Glendale does have a Seige Ultra Magnus amongst their non moving stock.
    Target Glendale has nada still. Diminishing line. Cyberverse Scraplet, Warrior Deadlock/Gnaw wave. Musta sold the lone Seige Hound.