Page 817 of 870 FirstFirst ... 797807812813814815816817818819820821822827837 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,170 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Anyone here in Sydney come across any other siege deluxes apart from those mentioned? (Spinister, Cog, Sidswipe, Hound and Crosshairs )
    Or even Voyager/leader class?

Wonder if we might get lucky with other waves since its been a mixture thus far?
    Wouldn't mind, Ironhide + prowl (in case amazon dont ship my ER two pack), Barricade or voyager Soundwave and leader shockwave

What's in Big W stores now is Siege Deluxe Wave 5 aka final wave (which are the ones you mentioned) and Voyager Wave 4 (Megatron and Thundercracker). I wouldn't expect any more variety than these at this point except for maybe Voyager Wave 5 (OP and Apeface) . Could happen but very unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    What's in Big W stores now is Siege Deluxe Wave 5 aka final wave (which are the ones you mentioned) and Voyager Wave 4 (Megatron and Thundercracker). I wouldn't expect any more variety than these at this point except for maybe Voyager Wave 5 (OP and Apeface) . Could happen but very unlikely.
    I ended up ordering Apeface online a few months ago. Probably your best option if you still need him

Kmart North Rocks has Wave 2 Netflix Deluxes including 2 Bumblebees earlier this arvo.

A plethora of Transformers at Kmart Hornsby last night:

Cyberverse Warriors Wave 4 (Thunderhowl)
    Non-wrapped G1 Optimus Prime (but with security sticker on base)
    Plenty of Netflix Voyagers & a large number of the deluxes
    Rescue Bots Academy Rescan
    Studio Series Soundwave & Constructicons

IMG_1306A-min.jpg
    IMG_1308-min.jpg

The last Cybervers deluxe toy is here.... excellent news. I was worried that we'd end up needing to import the last figure to finish off Maccadam.

Just FYI for NSW collectors, while Skylynx was originally $119 when it hit BigW shelves again a week or so ago these have now gone back up to $149.

Spotted WFC Netflix Wave 2 Leader Spoiler Box @ Kings Comics Sydney - $145.00 (also on their website https://kingscomics.com/products/tra...-af-spoiler-pk)
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

So after seeing a post in the WA sightings that a siege refraktor was found I was keen to see if any BIG W here near my place had any others then what was sighted already and on a quick trip to BIG W Carnes Hill I came across these instead!!

Wave 3 ER, Runamuck, Fasttrack, Trailbreaker + sunstreaker (picked up Runamuck and Fasttrack, since I got Trailbreaker and Sunstreaker from Amazon)

Had issues scanning as its shown out of stock but attended manually entered into system so I could purchase..

Last edited by griffin; 21st November 2020 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flukey View Post
    So after seeing a post in the WA sightings that a siege refraktor was found I was keen to see if any BIG W here near my place had any others then what was sighted already and on a quick trip to BIG W Carnes Hill I came across these instead!!

Wave 3 ER, Runamuck, Fasttrack, Trailbreaker + sunstreaker (picked up Runamuck and Fasttrack, since I got Trailbreaker and Sunstreaker from Amazon)

Had issues scanning as its shown out of stock but attended manually entered into system so I could purchase..

Pic's? p.s. you can post them to the OTCA FB page if you have trouble posting them here.