Page 829 of 870 FirstFirst ... 809819824825826827828829830831832833834839849 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,290 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    No Kingdom toys at Kmart Lidcombe.
    Should there be?

Seems a little early for Kingdom, they aren't even advertised on any retail website!

Got to Pagewood today since I was out there seeing someone and all I can report is:
    BIG W - 2 X SS Soundwave Satellite, like all other stores, wall to wall Megs + Thundercracker siege, 1 x Grapple
    Kmart - An Elita1 and a couple of Wheeljacks, this store was cleaned out!

Quote Originally Posted by Cashie View Post
    Should there be?
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Still no Kingdom toys found yet?
    I was hoping we'd see something somewhere by now... even if it has only been 6 days since they started shipping to retailers, as Toyworlds are usually pretty quick putting stuff out... and Kmarts are desperate for new stock.
    Griffin seems to think so. *shrug*
    Anyway, I just thought I'd pop in and check this morning.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    Griffin seems to think so. *shrug*
    Anyway, I just thought I'd pop in and check this morning.
    All good. I haven't even seen the last wave of Earthrise, so it seemed premature.
    That said, SS86 came exceedingly early.

Quote Originally Posted by Cashie View Post
    I haven't even seen the last wave of Earthrise.
    Very few sightings of ER wave 3 nationwide. I have an uneasy feeling Kingdom will come and wave 3 won't be ordered. Kmart and Big W generally have been out of ER for several weeks. The lastest stock has been SS86. So maybe they are bypassing wave 3 for Kingdom. I'm hanging my hat on Myer and Target, which are at wave 2 now to bring in wave 3. Toymates in Perth seem to have nothing or wave 1, so maybe they will have wave 3 in time (they don't seem to have as much problem holding onto or getting older stock unlike Kmart and Big W). Don't know about Toyworlds.

Toymate Penrith got the full first wave of Kingdom today. Gok picked up leader Prime, Megatron, 2x Primal and 2x Cyclonus to split between us. Worth calling before you pop in to see what's left. Happy hunting everyone!
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Will there likely be restocking of the reissue G1 Soundwave and cassettes? Or will I have to resort to the likes of eBay?

Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    Will there likely be restocking of the reissue G1 Soundwave and cassettes? Or will I have to resort to the likes of eBay?
    Reissues are generally a one-off shipment.
    Check the website to see if any stock remains for postage or in a nearby store.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Reissues are generally a one-off shipment.
    Check the website to see if any stock remains for postage or in a nearby store.
    I see, thx for the heads up

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Very few sightings of ER wave 3 nationwide. I have an uneasy feeling Kingdom will come and wave 3 won't be ordered. Kmart and Big W generally have been out of ER for several weeks. The lastest stock has been SS86. So maybe they are bypassing wave 3 for Kingdom. I'm hanging my hat on Myer and Target, which are at wave 2 now to bring in wave 3. Toymates in Perth seem to have nothing or wave 1, so maybe they will have wave 3 in time (they don't seem to have as much problem holding onto or getting older stock unlike Kmart and Big W). Don't know about Toyworlds.
    I ended up going the BBTS route for wave 3, USD $84.99 for all 4, got the Doublecrosser battlemaster as well so I didn't miss out on him.

Was about AU$160 total including shipping, but since we pay $120+ for 4 singles ($130 including a battlemaster) here seemed ok for me.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...Details/118298