Page 840 of 870 FirstFirst ... 820830835836837838839840841842843844845850860 ... LastLast
Results 8,391 to 8,400 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Anyone seen Airazor and/or Huffer? Saw 1 Ractonite at Myer Chatswood earlier today.

Also saw around 2 of each, KD Core Megs and Screamer at Target Chatswood. Cyberverse Deluxe Prowl, Soundwave and Screamer also on shelf.

Dinobot & Inferno at Big W Marketown today.

1x Kingdom Ultra Magnus at Frontline Hobbies Broadmeadow

Just a qn, has Earthrise Fasttrack been released in Aus? I haven't checked in a while and wondering if I somehow missed it?

Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    Just a qn, has Earthrise Fasttrack been released in Aus? I haven't checked in a while and wondering if I somehow missed it?
    Small numbers in BigW last year... and even smaller a week or 2 ago... but not a massive wide release

Blink and you missed it. Best to secure one through online sources I reckon coz it seems unlikely at this point more will show up.

I went the Amazon route for that wave of deluxes, no stores in my area ever got them. I have Amazon Prime so shipping was free, ended up being about the same cost.

That wave did come out during Covid craziness when a lot of stores weren't getting much stock in, so that made it harder. Other stores were overloaded with older waves and didn't restock with new ones. (Erina Toymate still has wave 2 siege & ER wave 1 clogging its shelves)

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Small numbers in BigW last year... and even smaller a week or 2 ago... but not a massive wide release
    Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Blink and you missed it. Best to secure one through online sources I reckon coz it seems unlikely at this point more will show up.
    Quote Originally Posted by flint1138 View Post
    I went the Amazon route for that wave of deluxes, no stores in my area ever got them. I have Amazon Prime so shipping was free, ended up being about the same cost.

That wave did come out during Covid craziness when a lot of stores weren't getting much stock in, so that made it harder. Other stores were overloaded with older waves and didn't restock with new ones. (Erina Toymate still has wave 2 siege & ER wave 1 clogging its shelves)
    Thanks for the feedback guys, looks like I missed the very small window! D'oh, off to the interwebs I go! Wish me luck

I never saw any of the 3rd wave in stores and I check a LOT of stores.