Page 846 of 870 FirstFirst ... 826836841842843844845846847848849850851856866 ... LastLast
Results 8,451 to 8,460 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Chatswood:

- Toymate had around 5 galvatron, 5 ultra magnus, 3-4 primals & megatrons, plus other deluxe and other smaller figures too
    - Kmart had 1 kingdom huffer

Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    Chatswood:

- Toymate had around 5 galvatron, 5 ultra magnus, 3-4 primals & megatrons, plus other deluxe and other smaller figures too
    Did you notice if they had wave 3 core class Soundwave and Dracodon?
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    Ive been around a bunch of Big W's and my local Toymate. Havent seen Soundwave yet (I've been on the hunt). Went to 3 Kmarts today looking for Netflix Deep Cover

sorry, didn't notice any of those when i looked

Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    sorry, didn't notice any of those when i looked
    All good. Thanks anyway for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Deano85 View Post
    Ive been around a bunch of Big W's and my local Toymate. Havent seen Soundwave yet (I've been on the hunt). Went to 3 Kmarts today looking for Netflix Deep Cover
    Yeah I think they're just starting to show up in NSW stores so hopefully I can get them. I've learned elsewhere that they are in Big W Bonnyrigg, but I'm not willing to travel there.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Yeah I think they're just starting to show up in NSW stores so hopefully I can get them. I've learned elsewhere that they are in Big W Bonnyrigg, but I'm not willing to travel there.
    A 40 minute drive from where I live.....haha

Casey's Toys Warringah Mall has T-Wrecks.

http://www.popcultcha.com.au/ is having a 20% off instore (not preorders) items till tomorrow (15/06/21 9am) if you use the promo code BUYHARD.

Free shipping for orders over $100 as well.

I picked up the Shattered Glass 2pk Optimus & Ratchet as well as the GS 4 pack of Cassettes for Soundwave. Frenzy and Rumble will finally be together!!

Terms & Conditions of Promotion:
    ? 20% OFF applies to the Original RRP on all IN STOCK products on Popcultcha.com.
    ? BUYHARD discount code must be applied in the ?Enter discount code? section in either the shopping cart or checkout. Please ensure that this code is applied correctly before completing your purchase as we are unable to apply this discount once your order has been placed.
    ? 20% OFF discount can not be used with any other offers or discounts, including Popcultcha Pennies. If you attempt to apply a Popcultcha Pennies discount code, this will override the BUYHARD discount. Pennies will still be earned on purchases made.
    ? Promotion excludes Existing Orders, PREORDER Products, Gift Cards and products with an existing Sale / Special Price.
    ? Promotion runs from 6:00pm 10th June 2021 to 9:00am 15th June 2021 (AEST).

Great that trying to use afterpay, comes up with invalid merchant reference. And they're not open today to ask them why. So if they don't honour the code when they finally get back to us, I don't think I'll bother buying anything

Big W sale Coffs Harbour! Had everything in catalog plus a nice surprise with core class Soundwave and little green dino Dracodon. No SS leader Megs or Mix though. But stacks of 86 Grimlock! And so many Commander Rodimus?s too.