Page 189 of 870 FirstFirst ... 169179184185186187188189190191192193194199209 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 8693

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Forgot to post this yesterday.... 1 more wheeljack and warpath in Kmart North Rocks.
    I took the others.

3x Generations Thundercracker and 1x Generations Wheeljack at K-Mart Broadway Yesterday, Also DOTM Human Alliance Basics.

Popped by Kmart parra on the way to work, they have wave 2 DOTM deluxes (or whatever wave Laserbeak is on) in now all $22

Went to Berry yesterday and discovered a store called Berry Neccessary. Not many Transformers but the owner told me if I was after anything he could get it in for me.
    They did have a ton of other collectables. Dr Who, Star Trek etc. The place is really impressive. I was in there for about an hour looking roun.
    Definantly recommend dropping in.

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    Went to Berry yesterday and discovered a store called Berry Neccessary. Not many Transformers but the owner told me if I was after anything he could get it in for me.
    They did have a ton of other collectables. Dr Who, Star Trek etc. The place is really impressive. I was in there for about an hour looking roun.
    Where abouts is it? I've been wanting to visit the area again, they have some great little shops there.

Does Target still have stocks of animated voyagers? or which Target? Saw a lot in castle hill but that was months before.
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Where abouts is it? I've been wanting to visit the area again, they have some great little shops there.
    As you head south through Berry just to the right behind the main street shops. Shares the parking lot with IGA I think.

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    the website is empty for collectibles.
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics

Popped into the Local KMart (Campbelltown) to see if they had anything new for the sale

They had Wave 3 Deluxes (Thundercracker, Laserbeak, Nitro Bumblebee, Sideswipe, Mudflap, Barricade)in for $22
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    the website is empty for collectibles.
    The store isn't, it's huge!!

Shellharbour Square Kmart has new DOTM Deluxes including Laserbeak, Sideswipe, Nitro Bumblebee, Thundercracker, Mudflap and Barricade.