Page 34 of 870 FirstFirst ... 142429303132333435363738394454 ... LastLast

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Shellharbour kmart has animated shockwave\activator ratchet and sunstorm\activatorbumblee 2 packs. had quite a few.

Shellharbour tartget has ROTF mixmaster and voyager class megatron

Hobbyco in the QVB in Sydney has Mighty Muggs Grimlock and Starscream.$23.50 each...

Just left big w blacktown and they have the fallen in, there is only 3 or 4 left, I put one on layby. They also have a desert ratchet in.

Kmart Mt Druitt has the early Movie waves in the promotional area at the front of the store, same stuff as Kmart Penrith, some of these voyagers will be shelf warming for ages!

Not too much TF stuff in the regular tf section, Blurr and Swindle wave animated figures, a couple of broken Bulkheads (shoulder pads ripped off, but can be re-affixed) and TF1 Keychains back out in strength...
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

i picked up the fallen today from miranda david jones. He was stuck right up the back ^_^ they had one of hte voyager class ratchets, but i duno which.
    ~

yay the fallen is popping up here n there, just in time for me since im finishing exams on monday night i can get out there hunting again yay! im sooo looking forward to getting the fallen! he looks sweet.

any reviews from you guys that got him yet, does he live up to the video reviews on youtube?

cheerrs

only 4 n half days to go people! wooooo!

what: voyager class 'the fallen' and 'desert tracker ratchet'

where: big w blacktown

when: exactly 1002 am

pricing: ask counter to compare price to kmart. item acquired at 39.20 a pop!, normal price was 48.90 i think somewhere around there.

availability: 3 more fallen and 1 more ratchet, probably more stock at the back

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optics View Post
    what: voyager class 'the fallen' and 'desert tracker ratchet'

where: big w blacktown

when: exactly 1002 am

pricing: ask counter to compare price to kmart. item acquired at 39.20 a pop!, normal price was 48.90 i think somewhere around there.

availability: 3 more fallen and 1 more ratchet, probably more stock at the back
    Lol you live in blacktown too
    Yesterday I noiced there were pleanty of Ratchets (most were behind others like Prime)

I didn't know you could get them to compair prices to other stores and get it cheaper, how does that work? Like what do you do exactly to get it

Quote Originally Posted by mknell View Post
    Lol you live in blacktown too
    Yesterday I noiced there were pleanty of Ratchets (most were behind others like Prime)

I didn't know you could get them to compair prices to other stores and get it cheaper, how does that work? Like what do you do exactly to get it
    well the story is that i bought the voyager megatron and prime at kmart then i saw your post, went to big w refunded the two since i got leader classes of them. then went to big w ask one of the ladies if i could compare prices since i still got the reciept from kamrt and they said yes so i went and grab the fallen and ratchet and showed them my refunded reciept and showed them the price and wolla! got it for the discounted price the same as kmart. so i got 2 transformers the fallen and ratchet and one very happy deceptic_optics

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optics View Post
    well the story is that i bought the voyager megatron and prime at kmart then i saw your post, went to big w refunded the two since i got leader classes of them. then went to big w ask one of the ladies if i could compare prices since i still got the reciept from kamrt and they said yes so i went and grab the fallen and ratchet and showed them my refunded reciept and showed them the price and wolla! got it for the discounted price the same as kmart. so i got 2 transformers the fallen and ratchet and one very happy deceptic_optics
    Nice work there, glad I could let you know about the Fallen, I was very excited when I saw it