Page 494 of 870 FirstFirst ... 474484489490491492493494495496497498499504514 ... LastLast
Results 4,931 to 4,940 of 8693

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by rodent View Post
    Ok so here's the full story - the manager thought he had MPG on the shelf when I called up about it, however when I got there it turned out to be the wrong one (Chomp & Stomp Grimlock or whatever it was). The manager was SUPER apologetic and told me he'd bear full responsibility and figure out a way of getting one to me ASAP. He was feeling so bad about it, I tried to make light conversation to ease the tension and cheer him up a little.

Meanwhile he had sent one of the workers to check on stock that were still on the pallets, and thankfully that came up with results. The waves of relief across their faces (and mine) must have been hilarious.

So @mknell don't be surprised if they give you a call sometime today

@ozlee I'll try and pick one up for you today, will let you know how that goes.
    Thanks Rodent. You're awesome!

Called my toys r us for Sunstorm and they dont have it. So I tried tru.com.au and just ordered it from that. Does anyone know how fast they ship?

Oh my lols. So I drive out to Penruff again and EXACTLY the same thing has happened with a completely different bunch of staff. Put the wrong item away for me, and this time they couldn't find any more on the shelf OR out the back.

But today's manager Glen (I think he's the actual store manager) promised me he'd have one for me on Monday. Then he let me have Prowl for next week's sale price of $79.99

TIL: Penrith TRU are a lovely bunch of people, but can't be relied upon for an accurate account of the stock they keep, nor be trusted to put the correct item on hold for you.

Quote Originally Posted by rodent View Post
    Oh my lols. So I drive out to Penruff again and EXACTLY the same thing has happened with a completely different bunch of staff. Put the wrong item away for me, and this time they couldn't find any more on the shelf OR out the back.

But today's manager Glen (I think he's the actual store manager) promised me he'd have one for me on Monday. Then he let me have Prowl for next week's sale price of $79.99

TIL: Penrith TRU are a lovely bunch of people, but can't be relied upon for an accurate account of the stock they keep, nor be trusted to put the correct item on hold for you.
    Haha those people ... thanks Rodent - should I wait till Monday or should I try my luck out in other Toys R Us stores?

If anyone happens to come across an extra MP Grimlock could they grab it for me?, ill pick it up when im in Sydney next, can pay for it asap.

Quote Originally Posted by ozlee View Post
    Haha those people ... thanks Rodent - should I wait till Monday or should I try my luck out in other Toys R Us stores?
    Call some stores TODAY and see if they have it and can put it away for you. Otherwise I'll pick it up from the 'riff next week.

Generations leader Jetfire found at uncle petes tuggerah $79.99

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    Generations leader Jetfire found at uncle petes tuggerah $19.99
    $20?

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    $20?
    Sorry typo while walking. $79.99