Page 50 of 870 FirstFirst ... 304045464748495051525354556070 ... LastLast

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

freemchr Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Check out Big W for The Fallen.

Big W Liverpool?

Managed to pickup Jetfire from Kmart Paramatta Westfields. They had about 8 left for those interested.

Will check out Liverpool Westfields tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by freemchr View Post
    Big W Liverpool?

Managed to pickup Jetfire from Kmart Paramatta Westfields. They had about 8 left for those interested.

Will check out Liverpool Westfields tomorrow.
    Rouse hill target had a couple of the fallen and prob the most tf I have seen at any of the targets I have been too during sale time

stanhope gardens have alot of jetfire long haul and grindor at kmart...got myself long haul *finally*

Quote Originally Posted by mknell View Post
    Rouse hill target had a couple of the fallen and prob the most tf I have seen at any of the targets I have been too during sale time

WhAA I was just there last 24th?!? where did they put their TFs? was it a separate display? Coz when I went only saw the common first wave and mostly scouts and the shelfwarming Megsy....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Pretty much all stores in penrith have sweet FA, Myer are still trying to flog off the old movie stock.

Nowhere can I find Skids

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Pretty much all stores in penrith have sweet FA, Myer are still trying to flog off the old movie stock.

Nowhere can I find Skids
    got a skids at uncle petes castlehill towers on thursday, will keep an eye one for you 1AZRAEL pm me your number so i can text you if i found one

freemchr Guest

Liverpool BigW and Target have nothing. No Fallen. Just the usual Megatron and that. Target only have a small shelf with minimal stuff and big w the same. Waste of time.

freemchr Guest

After fallen and long haul if anyone has seen one.

Quote Originally Posted by freemchr View Post
    After fallen and long haul if anyone has seen one.
    saw 5 of the fallen at rousehill bigw yesterday and two of long haul at stanhope garden kmart.

freemchr Guest

Thanks mate. Went for a drive managed to pickup Long Haul from Kmart. They had about 3 extra ones there for those interested.

Big W Rouse Hill had nothing good. However Target had three The Fallen's and a few other bits and pieces..

Appreciate the heads up!