Page 566 of 870 FirstFirst ... 546556561562563564565566567568569570571576586 ... LastLast
Results 5,651 to 5,660 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

1 RID Drift left at parra kmart

Has anyone seen a AoE deluxe Dift in Sydney metro ? I want to get him to complete the trio of Drifts.

Wave 2 CW deluxes at Myer in Penrith, 1x Breakdown, 2x Offroad, 1x Deadend, 1x Air Raid.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Bunch of RID warriors at Kmart Hornsby including Optimus and Drift, but a buttload of legion strongarms and steeljaws (and only 2 optimus's and 3 bumblebees)
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Toymate (ex Uncle Petes) at Macarthur Square has restocked on CW

Leader Megatrons (79.99)
    Wave 1 Legend (19.99) and
    Wave 2 Deluxe (29.99)..

didn't se any voyagers but they were in the midst of unpacking cartons and stocking shelves
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Was up at Miranda Fair (Westfields) earlier today. Checked out TRU, BigW, Target and Myer. Nothing new or overly interesting...

Myer

Target

BigW

TRU

I was up at Miranda this afternoon as well. Hoping to find some wave 2 combiner wars but saw the same situation as in your pictures. Managed to grab a G1 megatron at toys r us last week tho. Superion is nice but been keen to get Menasor.

Quote Originally Posted by Deano85 View Post
    I was up at Miranda this afternoon as well. Hoping to find some wave 2 combiner wars but saw the same situation as in your pictures. Managed to grab a G1 megatron at toys r us last week tho. Superion is nice but been keen to get Menasor.
    I've been using Optimus Prime as a placer for the time being. Can't wait for Motormaster and Blackjack. And then all I have to do is wait for wave 3, then wait for the Stunticons to come out (if they ever)
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    I've been using Optimus Prime as a placer for the time being. Can't wait for Motormaster and Blackjack. And then all I have to do is wait for wave 3, then wait for the Stunticons to come out (if they ever)
    I've held off getting Optimus because I was hoping Motormaster would be out soon. I might get bored and end up getting Optimus anyway. My pre-order of Quickslinger and Brake Neck are on their way.

Just picked up breakdown, dead end and off road from myer at Roselands. Only 2 silverbolts some legends and platinum edtion aoe sets and deluxe dinosaurs left. Had a look in target and they only had a bunch of hero mashers. Still need to find a motormaster.

Still can't believe how slow wave 2 has been at reaching stores. Even when wave one was released there weren't much on shelves.