Page 571 of 870 FirstFirst ... 551561566567568569570571572573574575576581591 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,710 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

I'm beginning to wonder if any retailers ordered the wave 2 Voyagers or Legends.

Coles at West Pennant Hills now have RID Legion figures (both wave 1 and 2), which actually is a big surprise since the only Transformers I've ever seen there were Bot Shot figures and the Custom Kreo sets.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Castle towers has the yotg Optimus, but at $299 it's best to play the waiting game

Coles merrylands has RID legions waves 1 and 2

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Castle towers has the yotg Optimus, but at $299 it's best to play the waiting game
    Is that the G2 redeco? Cuz that looks like crap and is not worth the same as Star Saber/Ultra Magnus.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    Is that the G2 redeco? Cuz that looks like crap and is not worth the same as Star Saber/Ultra Magnus.
    I wouldn't call it crap, but I would prefer to get it at a cheaper price.

Uncle petes tuggerah still has a ton of Cw deluxe wave 1, and leaders. Bay village kmart has 6 Cw voyagers (optimus, silverbolt) and 2 warriors including grimlock and strong arm as well as some other stuff from rid (didn't pay much attention to it) and leftover AOE stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Any particular store in Caso Towers? (Uncle Petes, Myer, Kmart, Target?)

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    It's a really nice toy, but not a very nice colour scheme. Mind you, it's somewhat dated because the toy came out in 1995, but it was a mind-blowing excellent toy. Unfortunately this toy shelf warmed because the Transformers franchise had hit an all time low in popularity (before Beast Wars came along and revitalised everything). Late G2 actually did give us some really good but underrated figures. I personally rate this mould quite highly, but I'm gauging it by 1995 standards (IMO it still rated against even later figures until about 2007* when it was finally outclassed by TF1 Leader Class Optimus Prime). This toy would probably seem dated to you by today's standards. I saw this YotG version earlier this year at Hasbro's office and... it didn't impress me. Strongly recommend careful consideration before getting this.

---------------------------------------
    *I'm not including collector-centric toys like MP1 Convoy or ALT/BT OP/Convoy because G2 Laser Prime was made for kids. In terms of toys-not-made-for-adults, I'd say G2 Prime reigned supreme for a good 12 years. That toy was exceptional for its time, unlike say either of the Age of Extinction Leader Class Primes which feel massively disappointing by current day standards.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Any particular store in Caso Towers? (Uncle Petes, Myer, Kmart, Target?)
    Well obviously Myer, if it was at Uncle Pete's, Kmart or Target, then I would be asking questions.

I do like the G2 Prime, just the deco looks like crap
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera