Page 786 of 870 FirstFirst ... 766776781782783784785786787788789790791796806 ... LastLast
Results 7,851 to 7,860 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Found 1 Seige Spinister at Bigw Coffs Harbour

Found & bought Spinister & Crosshairs at Big W Hurstville; they had 2 of each, so that's me and Gok sorted (:
    Last edited by dirge; 7th December 2019 at 12:27 AM.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Big W Katoomba has 2x Siege Crosshairs (I bought the only Spinister.)

I'm kind of worried here, seems we missed out on the wave 4 deluxes (Mirage, Impactor and Barricade) and have gone straight to wave 5 (Crosshairs & Spinister). Also we haven't seen any micro masters or battle masters since wave 2.

Guess I will be adding them to my online orders (trying to find Ratchet, Smokescreen & Bluestreak) after xmas to fill in the gaps if I don't see any before then.

Quote Originally Posted by flint1138 View Post
    I'm kind of worried here, seems we missed out on the wave 4 deluxes (Mirage, Impactor and Barricade) and have gone straight to wave 5 (Crosshairs & Spinister). Also we haven't seen any micro masters or battle masters since wave 2.

Guess I will be adding them to my online orders (trying to find Ratchet, Smokescreen & Bluestreak) after xmas to fill in the gaps if I don't see any before then.
    I've found I just order online so I don't miss out. There in lies the problem with local retail. So I don't miss out, I've ordered online so I don't miss out because our local is so unreliable. Then local shows up and it shelfwarms because I, like most, have already bought online. Vicious cycle. If only we knew for sure we'd get at local. So as a consumer, damned if do damned if we don't.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I've found I just order online so I don't miss out. There in lies the problem with local retail. So I don't miss out, I've ordered online so I don't miss out because our local is so unreliable. Then local shows up and it shelfwarms because I, like most, have already bought online. Vicious cycle. If only we knew for sure we'd get at local. So as a consumer, damned if do damned if we don't.
    I'm in the same boat. Why bother driving around and wasting time when they can be dropped off to your door?
    Having said that, if stores can nail their online ordering systems like they do for Lego, I'll shop there.
    Having ridiculous amounts of Wave 1 product shipped to stores, only to be replenished with 1 box of Wave 2 doesn't help either.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Having said that, if stores can nail their online ordering systems like they do for Lego, I'll shop there.
    Having ridiculous amounts of Wave 1 product shipped to stores, only to be replenished with 1 box of Wave 2 doesn't help either.
    To be fair, Hasbro allows them to order by size assortment; not by wave. So the stores have no control over *which* deluxes etc they are ordering.

Kmart @ Broadway has:
    2x Crosshairs
    2x Spinsters
    2x Sideswipes
    1x Hound, Cog, Refraktor

Spotted 2x Crosshairs & 2x Spinister @ Target Rhodes today. Along with the casemates (2 Swipers, a Hound & a Cog). Left them all there.

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    Spotted 2x Crosshairs & 2x Spinister @ Target Rhodes today. Along with the casemates (2 Swipers, a Hound & a Cog). Left them all there.
    Thanks for the heads up Dirge. Grabbed a Spinister for myself and the other one was already gone when I showed up. Also only one Crosshairs left now.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.