Page 26 of 870 FirstFirst ... 61621222324252627282930313646 ... LastLast

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

hey everyone,

just got back from my girlfriends place, she picked up a leader Megatron at $88 or so for me from Stanhope shopping center. Kmart i think it is there. she says there are heaps and heaps of bots. great figure highly recommend it even if you didnt like the first one (which i liked btw)

what a loot i got today, never bought so many tfs in one day! sweeeeet

has anyone seen the twins figures yet?

good hunting

I remember seeing Leaders going for $80 at Kmart...

I am thinking of getting only Prime and maybe jetfire later (to combine), rest looks bad.... BumbleBee looks like a retard.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by RagingBull View Post
    just got back from my girlfriends place, she picked up a leader Megatron at $88 or so for me from Stanhope shopping center.
    Nice grab for you by the gf, bet you are glad you didnt nab him for yourself now!
    Stanhope is a Kmart, which means she should have gotten Megs for $79, as they are on sale this week (unless she grabbed him on Wednesday before the sale price kicked in).

Blacktown target is almost out of Voyagers, and only had one of each leader on the shelves, but Prime seemed broken already. A few of each deluxe left, breakaway will shelfwarm, while Sideswipe was nearly out. Lots of Scouts, break-down seems to be the popular one there.

Has anyone gone on ebay to check out the inflated prices yet?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Yeah, I got my RotF leaders from Kmart Parra for $79 each and I saw them at Kmart Blacktown for the same price. Kmart Blacktown had RotF stock in their back room on Wednesday but they weren't for sale until they got shelved yesterday.

Target Rockdale has leaders (1 of each as of last night), Voyagers (I saw Starscream, Demolishor, Ironhide), Deluxes (all four), Scouts (all four) and Legends (all four) as well as some robot heroes and FABs which I didn't really pay much attention to. At the front door (:

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Just had a shopping spree in Parramatta (so glad that I've been slowly saving up for these toys in the past few months - allows me to splurge without going broke! ).

Sighted:
    Kmart = Scouts, Voyagers and Leaders
    Target = Scouts and Leaders

The Scouts were cheaper at Target but the Leaders are on sale at Kmart. So I grabbed the Leaders from Kmart then went and got 3 deluxes and a Scout from Target. I went back to Kmart to get Demolishor and in that short time all the Scouts were gone as well as all the Demolishors save one which was hidden behind other Voyagers on an endcap. Either these things are selling like hotcakes, or some scalper SCUM had been through there. I hope it's the former. :/

I'm going to guess the latter, as I don't think there's really been heavy marketing of these guys yet, and we're getting them a few days before the US guys...

Sad though.

anhyone know or spotted leader class jetfire? I went through the city today

broadway kmart had everything, lots of leader megs and prime
    broadway target had similar
    hobbyco had their leaders out, andpreview soundwave and bumblebee, but no other deluxe or voyagers.and myer had nothing.

I don't think Jetfire's part of this wave and will be coming out in a future wave.

I've seen Legends Jetfire at Broadway's K-Mart. I suspect Leader Jetfire isn't coming out for a while.

Also, in terms of Deluxes the same place didn't have the wave 1 Deluxes, just Preview Soundwave and Bumblebee.

rotf voyagers and leaders at bankstown kmart, breakaway and rampage at target, nothin but $8 legends at the bigw there

does this mean stores arent gonna be getting animated shockwave anymore?
    Spank you very much