Page 848 of 870 FirstFirst ... 828838843844845846847848849850851852853858868 ... LastLast
Results 8,471 to 8,480 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Shattered Glass Goldbug is up for pre order on Zing, $50. October release date

Retool of the Deluxe Cliffjumper.

https://www.zingpopculture.com.au/pr...-action-figure

goldbug.jpg

Big W green hills has a dozen rodimus. Few as Grimlocks and UM. Plus one or two Megatron. Have a display down one of the aisles near the toy section

BIG W Plumpton had Leader Galvatron in stock, took one this morning with 2 remaining...

Big w narellan town centre, 1 kingdom galvatron leader left, good luck folks

Charlestown:
    Big W - Kingdom wave 3 deluxes: Huffer, Ractonite and Arcee left (I think I got the last Airazor). Also plenty of Rodimus Primes and a couple of Ultra Magnuses.
    Zing - SG Blurr as well as core Soundwave and Dracodon.
    Casey's Toys - T-Wrecks and a Huffer or two.

Spotted this at Big W Tuggerah today. Not sure where it belongs.. Rescue Bots maybe?

prime plane.jpg

Also, they have 1 Galvatron if anyone needs him in the normal toy section. I was there at 2pm today.

Rodimus and wave 2 Kingdom are also in stock.

No Galvatron
    Been to 4 Big Ws recently - Macquarie Centre, Top Ryde, Warringah Mall and Bankstown
    If anyone spots him at Big W, grab one for me pls

Kmart Figtree:
    Kingdom W2 Voyagers and DLX, W1 Core (all of them), BB Starscream/Hot Rod SS Voyagers (including one repacked Hot Rod who looks pretty worse for wear...), pegloads of the BB Core class 2 pack, lots of the Siege Battlemasters (W1, 3) @ $6 and Mircomasters (W1) @ $7 and one each of the Netflix DLX still.

War for Cybertron Voyagers are back in stock at Kmart. Sure the stores aren't open (heck this thread hasn't been active in a month since most retail hasn't been open since July anyway), but if you want you could order a figure and get lucky if it's the figure you want.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    War for Cybertron Voyagers are back in stock at Kmart. Sure the stores aren't open (heck this thread hasn't been active in a month since most retail hasn't been open since July anyway), but if you want you could order a figure and get lucky if it's the figure you want.
    You can call and see what figs they have…. We actually want the NEXT restock, as wave 2 hit recently. Need to wait for them to clear and hopefully wave 3 arrive