Page 10 of 609 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152030 ... LastLast

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

yeah thats what i thought before i read all of yer post, deluxes sell better, what with their price points etc

ive never really liked the modern toys sizes, anything bigger then the majority of other figures seems silly to me, eg: Universe 2 Silverbolt or Supreme Cybertron Starscream, Unicron and primus i can understand

I had been thinking this might happen. Since, as you said, we've had heaps of post-Shockwave deluxes come out with no sign of him.

Robotkingdom has a case with 2x Shockwave and 2x Skywarp. $90US + Shipping, so $45US + 0.5*shipping if I split it with someone. If anyone wants to go halves in one, PM me. Or order it (since I'm leaving for Sydney in 2 hrs) and I will pay you back.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbleb33 View Post
    Hey Guys,
    Not a sighting but some news about Shockwave, spoke with Paul over at Figuresdirect last night this what he had to say:

"In checking a product list that I have from Hasbro before sending this email I noticed that there are NO Voyager assortments due for release here in Australia for the first four months of 2009.

With that I mind, I have the feeling that we’re most likely not going to see Shockwave or any future Voyager Animated TFs in Australia due to the fact that the movie line is due very soon and I suspect Hasbro Australia will put all their effort into that particular line."

Paul definitely seems to be on the money, does it strike anyone as odd that we have gotten all the deluxes that came out after Shockwave in the US before our release of Shockwave.
    Plus consider the rumoured cancellation of the Animated show combined with Rumours of running down the production of Animated figures, deluxes sell best that is why that is probably why that is all we are seeing.

I am off to buy Shockwave from Ebay and pay some hideous price for him.

Have a good one fellas.

OK, I've bought a case, it comes to $US123.58, which is going to be roughly $200 Australian. It's 2x Shockwave and 2x Skywarp, so it equates to $50 Aus per figure.

Ebay looks to be over $30 US plus 15-25 US shipping for Shockwave, so that will work out to way more than $50 AUD (In fact $30 US is something like $48 AUD without the shipping).

I'll be looking to get rid of the Skywarp and Shockwave as a pair. PM me if anyone is interested.

FYI I'm heading to Sydney in a few hours so I might be a bit quiet for the next week or so.

^ thats terrible news [roller's post]. i'd better quickly buy ani skywarp off ebay now.

Rockingham Kmart has some stock finally:
    -classics sideswipe (& one other one, I forget who...) [$29]
    -universe overkill, megatron (x2), dragstrip, optimus [$38]
    -animated deluxes (swoop, jazz, sentinel prime, elite guard B'bee) [$29]
    -big size animated bulkhead
    -animated jetfire/jetstorm
    -legends megatron, hound, one other [$7 or $8]
    -universe arialbots/superion, and combaticons/bruticus [$80-ish]
    -plus some other activators and stuff.

Apologies for sketchy details - i was in a bit of a rush.
    Last edited by klystron; 6th March 2009 at 05:18 PM.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post
    ^ thats terrible news [roller's post]. i'd better quickly buy ani skywarp off ebay now.

Rockingham Kmart has some stock finally:
    -classics sideswipe (& one other one, I forget who...) [$29]
    -universe overkill, megatron (x2), dragstrip, optimus [$38]
    -animated deluxes (swoop, jazz, sentinel prime, elite guard B'bee) [$29]
    -big size animated bulkhead
    -animated jetfire/jetstorm
    -legends megatron, hound, one other [$7 or $8]
    -universe arialbots/superion, and combaticons/bruticus [$80-ish]
    -plus some other activators and stuff.

Apologies for sketchy details - i was in a bit of a rush.
    Geez they put more stuff out from yesterday then.

has anyone seen universe hound with ravage in perth yet. in the Belmont area or surrounding.. i really want..
    Last edited by Tabias Prime; 7th March 2009 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oilspill View Post
    OK, I've bought a case, it comes to $US123.58, which is going to be roughly $200 Australian. It's 2x Shockwave and 2x Skywarp, so it equates to $50 Aus per figure.

Ebay looks to be over $30 US plus 15-25 US shipping for Shockwave, so that will work out to way more than $50 AUD (In fact $30 US is something like $48 AUD without the shipping).

I'll be looking to get rid of the Skywarp and Shockwave as a pair. PM me if anyone is interested.

FYI I'm heading to Sydney in a few hours so I might be a bit quiet for the next week or so.
    Done Oilspill I'll take a Skywarp and Shockwave pair pickup ok? I have PM'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabias Prime View Post
    has anyone seen classic hound with ravage in perth yet. in the Belmont area or surrounding.. i really want..
    Hey Tabias Prime, can't say I have seen any north of the river (being that I never go up there) but all my local south of the river toyworlds have multiple Hounds, so you should be able to get one from your local toyworld.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbleb33 View Post
    Hey Tabias Prime, can't say I have seen any north of the river (being that I never go up there) but all my local south of the river toyworlds have multiple Hounds, so you should be able to get one from your local toyworld.
    Excellent!
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Big W joondalup:
    had animated Delux twinpacks for $29.99, two varients:
    Prowl(NOT samuri) & Megatron(Cybertron alt mode with battle damage paint deco)
    Blackaracnia & Optimus (Not sure what alt mode it was but it was battle dmg deco also)
    There were a few grimlocks and some universe toys includeing Hound with Ravage.

Also if anyone is intrested Toys'R'Us in Joondalup have a Movie SCene thingy, Longarm with battle dmg(legless) Bumblebee thats been marked down to $17 because it's box is damaged.

edit: Ohh and the new game traders in joondalup opend last week and are currently selling Universe Deluxes. had cheater dinobot smokescreen starscream ect ect. About one of each plus a few extra.
    Last edited by Zahhak; 6th March 2009 at 09:27 PM.