Page 138 of 613 FirstFirst ... 118128133134135136137138139140141142143148158 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 6121

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post
    yeah I was surprised by the Target TF clearance today. Just thought I'd have a quick sqizz and found Legends for $4.88, Deluxe for $22 and Voyager for $34. So I (impulsively) grabbed a Legends Megatron and RtS Lugnut.
    Rockingham Target had Grapple, Banzitron, Deep Dive, Lugnut (1 left after mine), Strafe, B'Bee, Jazz, Perceptor, Prime, WreckGar, as well as a selection of RtS Legends.
    u sure it was deep dive? thought he wasnt being released here

Midland Target had a good selection of Legends and Deluxes but no Voyagers. Absent was starscream, jazz and tracks.

Midland Big W had some recent deluxes, only 1 tracks, fallback and mindset though with mutliples of perceptor bee and . Also plenty of the $25 two pack if people are still after them.

Nothing much in Kmart except a lot of scouts.

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post
    yeah I was surprised by the Target TF clearance today. Just thought I'd have a quick sqizz and found Legends for $4.88, Deluxe for $22 and Voyager for $34. So I (impulsively) grabbed a Legends Megatron and RtS Lugnut.
    Rockingham Target had Grapple, Banzitron, Deep Dive, Lugnut (1 left after mine), Strafe, B'Bee, Jazz, Perceptor, Prime, WreckGar, as well as a selection of RtS Legends.
    The day I get down there and they have stuff all. Was thinking about Banzaitron so I might get him some other time but nothing much else.

Latest PCC 2-packs at Woolworths Morley today - including Skyhammer, Salvage, the guy whose commander head is a diving helmet and one Heavytread (which I bought).
    Not sure of the price because I bought several things but I think it was around the $14-15 mark.
    No 5-packs though.

Still some RTS Windchargers at Kmart Morley.

1 Turbo Tracks on special at Target Morley ($23), as well as the usual Bumblebees, G2 OPs, 1 Wreck Gar, and a Perceptor or two. Also lots of the Generations wave with Straxus, but they may not have been on special.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    1 Turbo Tracks on special at Target Morley ($23), as well as the usual Bumblebees, G2 OPs, 1 Wreck Gar, and a Perceptor or two. Also lots of the Generations wave with Straxus, but they may not have been on special.
    Any voyagers?

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Any voyagers?
    Nothing recent. Lots of Banzaitrons and Night Ops Ratchets, and a few Optimus Primes - also on sale.

Was at morely yesterday. Target only had one voyager optimus for $34. Was tempted to get him but decided not to in the end.

Toys R Us at morely had a bazillion masterpiece ghost starscreams.

Kmart at Garden City has quite a selection:

Couple of Turbo Tracks, quite a few Wreckgars, a smattering of random scouts, one or two Lugnuts, Strafes etc.

Oh and if you haven't already seen, deluxes are $18 and voyagers are $30. Can't believe I didn't pick anything up.... Then again I have no money so you can see the logic there.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    Latest PCC 2-packs at Woolworths Morley today - including Skyhammer, Salvage, the guy whose commander head is a diving helmet and one Heavytread (which I bought).
    Not sure of the price because I bought several things but I think it was around the $14-15 mark.
    No 5-packs though.

Still some RTS Windchargers at Kmart Morley.
    Are any of these still around