Page 154 of 610 FirstFirst ... 134144149150151152153154155156157158159164174 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 6091

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Well theres 1 less Wheeljack and Warpath at Belmont Kmart...but as of 1pm today there was 1 Wheeljack and Thundercracker left...I would of bought the T.C. but didn't have enough money

Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Prime View Post
    Just dropped into Kmart Clarkson and they had their new stock out, HEAPS of DotM stuff including lots of HA. But also.... they had 3 Warpaths (-1 now), 1 Scourge, 3 Wheeljacks and about 4 Thudercrackers.

Not sure how many collectors are up this way but if you feel like a drive....
    Cheers AJ, there's now no Scourges and no Warpaths in the TF section. Some handsome rogue with a penchant for irony misplaced them behind the big Woodys from Toy Story.

Anyway, the results of Odie's big hunt: Mirrabooka KMart has DotM, but no new Generations stuff. Still some old AA bits and pieces, nothing out back according to the staff. Didn't check out Big W.
    Moving on to Bullcreek...besides the obligatory DotM stuff, lots of Wheeljacks, 1 Warpath, and a Thundercracker. Again only checked KMart.
    KMart Kardinya - don't even bother, they had a tiny display of DotM and that's it.
    Only DotM in KMart Joondalup, which I checked out on my way to Clarkson. Target has a few old Generations etc. figures, mostly Straxus.
    Clarkson KMart however...still heaps of Wheeljacks, multiple Thundercrackers, and the aforementioned Warpaths.

All stores were visited courtesy of Transperth, it took about 7 hours and I am dying for a beer but I GOT A SCOURGE AT LAST!.
    Plastic crack is right...
    Last edited by Ode to a Grasshopper; 27th May 2011 at 09:23 PM.

Wow, that's quite a trek! But well worth it it seems. So quite literally you went on a Hunt for the Decepticons... Almost to the Dark of the Moon... ah geez that's lame...

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    Quick drop by Midland Gate today... the only place in Perth with Big-W, Target and K-Mart! (As far as I know...)
    Also Joondalup.

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
    Kmart Armadale had 2 Thundercrackers and 1 Scourge at 4pm today.
    I bought the Scourge. Still 2 Thundercrackers left at 7:30pm last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Cheers AJ, there's now no Scourges and no Warpaths in the TF section. Some handsome rogue with a penchant for irony misplaced them behind the big Woodys from Toy Story.

Anyway, the results of Odie's big hunt: Mirrabooka KMart has DotM, but no new Generations stuff. Still some old AA bits and pieces, nothing out back according to the staff. Didn't check out Big W.
    Moving on to Bullcreek...besides the obligatory DotM stuff, lots of Wheeljacks, 1 Warpath, and a Thundercracker. Again only checked KMart.
    KMart Kardinya - don't even bother, they had a tiny display of DotM and that's it.
    Only DotM in KMart Joondalup, which I checked out on my way to Clarkson. Target has a few old Generations etc. figures, mostly Straxus.
    Clarkson KMart however...still heaps of Wheeljacks, multiple Thundercrackers, and the aforementioned Warpaths.

All stores were visited courtesy of Transperth, it took about 7 hours and I am dying for a beer but I GOT A SCOURGE AT LAST!.
    Plastic crack is right...
    I thought Bullcreek only had a Target.
    Was it Garden City Booragoon?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I thought Bullcreek only had a Target.
    Was it Garden City Booragoon?
    Bugger, you're quite right. Boogeroon it was.

Bugger, you're quite right. Boogeroon it was.
    Yep thats what I thought you meant 1 less WJ now but there was still 3 when I left.

Did the run around today.

Armadale Kmart still had 2 Generations DX Thundercrackers.
    Armadale Toyworld had heaps of Grapple and Lugnut as well as HFTD DXs.
    Armadale Big W had some really old HFTD DXs (Sidearm SS / Hailstorm) if anyone is still looking.

Think thats about all of note unfortunately.
    Last edited by Bumbleb33; 28th May 2011 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Content addition

Don't know if poeple are hunting these, but TW Rockingham has some mech-tech voyagers. Optimus, Megatron, Skyhammer, and Shockwave.
    I myself am after Skyhammer, but was unwilling to pay TW's price of $52. Which is just ridiculous.
    But if anyone is desperate enough for these guys, there are a couple of each there.
    I'll even help you get them if you ask me nicely.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Decepticon Guest

DOTM deluxe Barricade, Nitro BB, Sideswipe, and Mudflap, at Myer Cannington. Did have Laserbeak, but not any more.

Don't even bother he says :P well I blantantly disregarded your statement kind sir and checked it out. "Generations Kup" and "DOTM SandStorm" stoked, though I suspect Kup might of been a return as he was the only Generations character they had bar a bashed up Thundercracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbleb33 View Post
    Don't even bother he says :P well I blantantly disregarded your statement kind sir and checked it out. "Generations Kup" and "DOTM SandStorm" stoked, though I suspect Kup might of been a return as he was the only Generations character they had bar a bashed up Thundercracker.
    What? Where? All I saw was one measly quarter shelf of DotM.