Page 168 of 613 FirstFirst ... 148158163164165166167168169170171172173178188 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 6121

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Thank you mr jjr, for my $12 warpath from K-mart Cannington!

My advice nyerk?
    1) Express lane! they don't have time to deal with assertive customers! (customer service is right next door at Cannington too - easy to get the manager :P)
    2) Have brochure at the ready! In this case in particular, you should point out that on the same page, they're very specific about the special on leaders being for Ironhide and Bumblebee only, but for deluxes it's vague! Huzzah!

She tried to pull out their scanning book (showing separate barcodes for each deluxe in the catalog) - if they do that you should just say it's irrelevant because it isn't explicit at all in the brochure the public sees!
    Thanks, but I didn't even have to resort to loopholes this time! I just showed the girl at the counter the catalogue, she checked they were in the same size class, and everything was fine. Got a Crankcase, Laserbeak and Sideswipe for $36!

Nothing much new at Innaloo today except a few sideswipes and Barricades at Target and TRU. TRU had the better price of $18.

TRU also had the scan series for ironhide and sideswipe, in addition the OP and Tank Megs double pack.

Still on the lookout for Topspin and Jolt.

Found a steamhammer at Woolies in Maddington, FTW! (one of your guys obviously didn't do as good a job as you thought)

However, kmart I made the mistake of checking the price with the toy staff dressed as a member of atsuki from naruto, he looked at the catalogue and said it wasn't mechtech so I couldn't have the discount, so no roadbuster for me (he played it well, i couldn't argue with a ninja!)

So instead went to innaloo, that kmart I picked up a laserbeak a the checkout, no problems. So let that be a lesson to you

ST~

Quote Originally Posted by Sonictail View Post
    Found a steamhammer at Woolies in Maddington, FTW! (one of your guys obviously didn't do as good a job as you thought)

However, kmart I made the mistake of checking the price with the toy staff dressed as a member of atsuki from naruto, he looked at the catalogue and said it wasn't mechtech so I couldn't have the discount, so no roadbuster for me (he played it well, i couldn't argue with a ninja!)

So instead went to innaloo, that kmart I picked up a laserbeak a the checkout, no problems. So let that be a lesson to you

ST~
    Yes, never mess with a member of the atsuki.....here end'th the lesson

Im seeing plenty of Laserbeaks around Perth!....but no god damn topspin!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    KMart Morley has a pretty decent haul of Generations atm, heaps of Warpaths and TCs, a few Wheeljacks, and a single Scourge which some careless person accidentally misplaced out of sight below the normal Deluxe shelf on top of all the lower shelf.
    Did anyone grab this on Friday night/ Saturday? I'll be making my way there on Monday *fingers crossed*

Grabbed a Scourge from Morley Kmart that was still stashed away, there's another one there if anyone is still chasing him.

Quote Originally Posted by Accel View Post
    Im seeing plenty of Laserbeaks around Perth!....but no god damn topspin!!!!
    I went on a hunt for topspin today...no luck. I did however see 4 Warpaths at Kmart morely!

I saw a Topspin today but i couldn't tell you whether it was in Toyworld, Target or Kmart in Armadale, i can't remember which!

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    I saw a Topspin today but i couldn't tell you whether it was in Toyworld, Target or Kmart in Armadale, i can't remember which!
    i bet it was toyworld. they had an overpriced jolt a few weeks back!