Page 175 of 610 FirstFirst ... 155165170171172173174175176177178179180185195 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 6091

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Are there any more Topspins available that aren't from Inaloo or Joondalup because they're a bit far from where I am.

If anyone is still looking for RTS stuff, Toyworld midland has all their RTS's reduced to $14.99 and they have a stack....

Decepticon Guest

If anyone is after the Last Stand Of The Wreckers comic, Target Morley had 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberwing View Post
    Are there any more Topspins available that aren't from Inaloo or Joondalup because they're a bit far from where I am.
    Sounds like you must be south... if Midland isn't too far off, I reckon the Target will still have 'em, and sale still on too. I'll try to drop by Tuesday to take a look.

A little of the beaten track this, but Empire Toys in the city have a small selection of ROTF Takara stuff (Skids, Fallen, Mixmaster, etc), a single Encore Meister for $70 and a stack of Alternity 350Z Megs for $79ea (both blue & silver). No DOTM Takara stuff though...
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

None at Target Midland or Morley, I was there today.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    Sounds like you must be south... if Midland isn't too far off, I reckon the Target will still have 'em, and sale still on too. I'll try to drop by Tuesday to take a look.

A little of the beaten track this, but Empire Toys in the city have a small selection of ROTF Takara stuff (Skids, Fallen, Mixmaster, etc), a single Encore Meister for $70 and a stack of Alternity 350Z Megs for $79ea (both blue & silver). No DOTM Takara stuff though...
    Do they have the human alliance sets or battle blades OP?

Quote Originally Posted by jjr View Post
    None at Target Midland or Morley, I was there today.
    Thanks for the update. I was also there in Morley to watch Captain America, good movie. At least it wasn't a total loss, I picked up the Cyberverse commander and legion 2-pack Megatron vs Bumblebee. Just because I can make my Megatron display a bit more movie accurate with the shotgun-style gun it had.

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
    If anyone is after the Last Stand Of The Wreckers comic, Target Morley had 2.
    Damn, I am still after that comic. Anyone nice enough to grab one for me and post it? I would pay for postage.

Ace is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberwing View Post
    Do they have the human alliance sets or battle blades OP?
    just gave them a quick call today, unfortunately no human alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    just gave them a quick call today, unfortunately no human alliance
    Yep... and no leader class of anything either.

Oh, forgot to mention they also had 4 Binaltech Skids there for $99ea... how random!
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!