Page 177 of 610 FirstFirst ... 157167172173174175176177178179180181182187197 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 6091

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

K-mart Garden City: 1 Kup, 2 Thundercrackers, 2 Warpaths, 2 Wheeljacks, 1 Scourge and 1 HA Sideswipe with icepick.

Big-W: 2 Jetwing OP, 4 HFTD voyagers, 1 scout and a bunch of HA Bumblebee and Skids.

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post
    KMART JOONDALUP
    4 x Wheeljack
    3 x Warpath
    2 x Thundercracker
    1 x Scourge!

TRU JOONDALUP
    0 x Masterpiece Rodimus

TARGET JOONDALUP
    1 x Ultimate Optimus Prime left
    The state of the boxes didn't put u off xD?

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    paid a visit to toyworld midland today, it took a while to get there but i think 3 deluxe reveal the shield figures for less than $45 is worth it

still plenty of tracks, jazz, wreckgar's available for under $15 as well as a couple of lugnuts for under $25.
    My turn to visit today! At the moment still plenty of RTS but only one 1 each of Wreck-Gar, Perceptor, and Jazz remaining, and 2 Lugnuts and 3 Mindwipe redecos. Tracks, Bee & OP all >1 available. Nil Generations at all.

DOTM figures were boring common stuff at full Toyworld pricing.

Big win for me was picking up Leader Starscream for $49.99!! Only spotted one unfortunately. Strange that it's the only HFTD figure discounted, deluxes still full price @ $29.99.
    Last edited by Gasaraki; 3rd August 2011 at 12:38 AM.
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    The state of the boxes didn't put u off xD?
    Didn't bother me. I liberated him soon after
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

I popped in to Midland Toyworld this morning - I guess they replenished their shelves because there were at least two of each RTS mold (Tracks, Perceptor, Wreckgar, Jazz, Bumblebee and laser prime) at $15... including a bin that seemed full of Bumblebees! I picked up a Jazz as a Christmas present for my nine-year-old son (thinking ahead ).

Only 1 Strafe and 3 Lugnuts left that I could see.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    I popped in to Midland Toyworld this morning - I guess they replenished their shelves because there were at least two of each RTS mold (Tracks, Perceptor, Wreckgar, Jazz, Bumblebee and laser prime) at $15... including a bin that seemed full of Bumblebees! I picked up a Jazz as a Christmas present for my nine-year-old son (thinking ahead ).

Someone able to grab me a Laser Prime at that price?

Ace is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Just paid a visit to toyworld fremantle and they have the same prices for rts figures as midland. Few left but I did notice a voyager sunstorm grapple and a few payloads there..

Oh and battle ops bb at somewhere between $140-150

Amongst all the normal DOTM rubbish, there was 2x DOTM Skyhammer at Rockingham Kmart today. Didn't scan it to check, but was labelled $49.
    Some cats seem interested in this figure, so I thought I'd make mention of it.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post

Awesome! Picked me up a $15 RTS Bumblebee from Freo. There was 1 Tracks & 1 Bumblebee left.

He's going to make a pretty decent Hubcap when Renderform release the new head:

Just made a trip out to TRU Cannington, no Masterpiece Rodimii to be seen..... Has this guy been sighted anywhere in WA yet?!