Page 17 of 609 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222737 ... LastLast

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by bruticus View Post
    Hey SentinelPrime,
    Does figuresdirect do local pickup?
    I've only ever picked-up from the dude. He works at East Perth last time I checked, and will do pick-ups from there during weekday office hours.

Kmart Garden City:
    Restocks at laaaaassst! Here's the interesting stuff:

Animated:
    A stack of the Jetfire/Jetstorm two packs.
    Earlier wave deluxes, including Optimus, Ratchet, etc. Didn't see any Bumblebee though.

Universe:
    Voyager Threadbolts on the shelves!!
    A stack of Bruticus gestalts (but no Superions...)
    Latest wave deluxes - alas, I just had to get the Starscream & Cyclonus, so now there's 1x Hound, 1x Cheetor, 3x Smokescreen left.

I reckon the Cheetor & Dinobot are pretty ugly - probably why they're warming shelves. Smokescreen has dodgey paint apps, making Silverstreak the best of this mold (although for character, Prowl's got my vote!)
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Quote Originally Posted by bruticus View Post
    Hey SentinelPrime,
    Does figuresdirect do local pickup?
    He sure does. Drop him a email for what you want during the week, and meet him (usually at Kardinya Shopping Centre on Saturday) for a pickup.
    He doesnt update his website very often, and even has items that have been sold out up to 12 months ago still listed. Its hard being a sole operator.
    Even if you have a wish list he will certainly do his best.
    Having suppliers in both Japan and China aswell as Hasbro locally, he always sorts me out with whatever I need, every week to be extact. I dont even bother with local retailers.

I think I may have bumped into a fellow Ozformer at Kmart morley today. Not sure, as I was in a hurray, so didn't really have time to chat. Kind of a wierd sighting

Target Morley has a few left-over activator, Megatron, Badnut Lockdown and some Ultimate BUmblebees.

Kmart had some restock of the wave of animated with Oilslick, a Bunch of Jazzes, senty Primes. Most stock I hae seen for a while there, but no Blurrs yet...

Kmart kardynia had a majour restock or older toys too. Oil Slick, Prime Ratchet...about 6-7 of most of them. Including jazz, swoop ect ect.
    Also had the universes in..mostly hound w/ravage and cyclonus but there was a starscream and smokescreen.

Cheers for the info guys.
    So Paul works in east perth hey? interesting...I'll drop him an email later and see what hes got atm...
    Hopefully i can meet up or at least get him to bring it to next saturday's nexus fair.

btw. BigW Mirrabooka got a bucket load of TFA voyager grimlock and OP but only 1 universe hound and 1 activator dirge stood out as new....
    Somebody must be scalping universe cyclonus big time.... hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahhak View Post
    Kmart kardynia had a majour restock or older toys too. Oil Slick, Prime Ratchet...about 6-7 of most of them. Including jazz, swoop ect ect.
    Also had the universes in..mostly hound w/ravage and cyclonus but there was a starscream and smokescreen.
    Yep they had tonnes of everything + 15% off, pity I have everything I want

Kmart morley seems have a buttload of animated deluxe figures (but no swindle, blurr or waspinator that i could see though)
    but what they do have new is universe cyclonus, hound, Smokescreen, cheetor and dinobot all for 15% off....

Man WA is so behind the rest of the other states which are in turn sooo behind the rest of the world.... wtf is with that?

Toy section was a shambles at BigW Livingstone but this what I was able to see

Animated
    Optimus - $48.82
    Lugnut - $48.82
    Blitzwing - $48.82
    Grimlock - $48.82
    Jetstorm/Jetfire - $31.84
    Jazz - $23.88
    PowerBot Cyberspeed Bumblebee - $39.83

Universe
    Starscream - $25.44
    Cheetor - $25.44
    Cyclonus - $25.44
    Powerglide - $62.84
    Silverbolt - $62.84
    5pk Legends Aerial Rivals - $26.08
    5pk Legends Special Team Leaders - $26.08

Other
    TFM Brawl - $88.73
    Ultimate Bumbelbee - $88.73

Balcatta Toyworld has Universe Powerglide and Silverbolt for $40 each and Universe Treadbolt, Blaster and Heavy Load for $30 each.

Still looking for a Waspinator and Samuri Prowl, none at Morley KMart or TRU, but Kmart did have the legends animated Bumblebee which I hadn't noticed around much before.