Page 216 of 609 FirstFirst ... 196206211212213214215216217218219220221226236 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 6084

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Target Midland had FOC Soundwave and Soundblaster today. I think I got the last Soundblaster.

I also think they must be new because they didn't register at the price check out, so they charged me the price of a deluxe

Three Soundwaves and a Soundblaster today at Target in the city.

Scanning at $49.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    Target Midland had FOC Soundwave and Soundblaster today. I think I got the last Soundblaster.

I also think they must be new because they didn't register at the price check out, so they charged me the price of a deluxe
    Thanx I picked up soundwave but the real hero in this set is laserbeak. I just can't put that little activator down, I just love how he flips and transforms when dropped
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

All 3 FOC wave 1 deluxes at Target Joondalup. Didn't see any voyagers though .

Frustrating, because I have them all on hold in Pile of Loot at BBTS awaiting my FOC wave 2 preorder to come in... Hopefully the combined shipping will result in a lower than Oz retail price...

Target Innaloo had Soundwave at it's $39 price. My wife managed to find the one that someone hid away. Kind of disgusted at the Vortex and Brawn hidden away right at the bottom back shelf.

So yes, there's a Vortex and Brawn now in plain sight at Target Innaloo if anyone wants em, $22 each. But you have to beat the kids.

There was one set of all Combaticons at Midland Toyworld yesterday.. $30 apiece though.
    Also a bunch of FO Optimuses, Jazzes and Shockwaves, same price.

Picked up 2x Soundblasters and a Soundwave from Target Mandurah. It looks like they only have 4 Soundwaves left. Also FOC Prime, Jazz and Shockwaves on the shelf.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Spied wave 1 FOC at Target Morley and they had a good selection of Soundwaves and Sound Blasters as well. At $39

Kmart had some too and a single sad and lonley (and ugly coloured) Onslaught.

Picked up 1 x FoC Soundwave at Target Whitfords on Saturday. there was 1 more left on the shelf.

EDIT:

ah forgot, Innaloo TRU had G2 FoC Bruticus

TRU Cannington had G2 Combaticons, Target had plenty of FOC wave 1 (all 3) and Soundwave (No Soundblaster).